ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PM going to outbox

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Zee ali
Diamond Member

PM going to outbox

Post by Zee ali » Sat May 24, 2014 12:01 pm

HI

i am sending pm to members but its going in outbox folder. Not delivered to relevant person and not showing in sent messages folder.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Casa

Re: PM going to outbox

Post by Casa » Sun May 25, 2014 3:47 pm

The message is only shown in the sent box once if has been read by the recipient. Until then it remains in the outbox.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun May 25, 2014 8:16 pm

Casa wrote:The message is only shown in the sent box once if has been read by the recipient. Until then it remains in the outbox.
Thanks Moderator
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Universal soldier
BANNED

Post by Universal soldier » Mon May 26, 2014 6:12 pm

Thanks casa! I have same question which you answered :)

khurrammunawar
Newly Registered

Post by khurrammunawar » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:03 am

thanks same question here. but replied