ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

E Visa Accout

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kofi75

E Visa Accout

Post by kofi75 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:31 pm

Good Afternoon,I was sent an email to open a UKVI account.I went through all the process and identified myself through the ID V app.I got an email to confirm my account has been created.
The challenge is,if I go in to view my status,I only see
Application forms instead of my photo and my status
I tried again and the system is showing that my evisa is either not ready to be viewed yet or my application has not yet been decided yet.I have a valid biometric card that expires in 2024.
Has anyone faced this kinda challenge in viewing the evisa?Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you

alterhase58
Germany

Re: E Visa Accout

Post by alterhase58 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:23 pm

As this is a new process and system there’s not much knowledge here about it. We don’t know more than was published so far.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri May 03, 2024 3:30 am

kofi75 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:31 pm
Good Afternoon,I was sent an email to open a UKVI account.I went through all the process and identified myself through the ID V app.I got an email to confirm my account has been created.
The challenge is,if I go in to view my status,I only see
Application forms instead of my photo and my status
I tried again and the system is showing that my evisa is either not ready to be viewed yet or my application has not yet been decided yet.I have a valid biometric card that expires in 2024.
Has anyone faced this kinda challenge in viewing the evisa?Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you
You have applied to link the evisa account to your ID, when the application is approved you will receive a decision on it

kofi75

Post by kofi75 » Fri May 10, 2024 11:01 am

Thanks for the response,I didn't know this was an application that needed to be decided.From the experiences of people who have gone through the process,their picture and status showed up same day

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri May 10, 2024 3:44 pm

kofi75 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2024 11:01 am
Thanks for the response,I didn't know this was an application that needed to be decided.From the experiences of people who have gone through the process,their picture and status showed up same day
Yes, it does at certain point in the process wherein people take screenshot or downloand and save it. However there is another step and its what you are relaying means you went further step requesting for it to be linked.