ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Inviting my father in laws brother to UK - Relationship

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

praveenjingade
Newly Registered
India

Inviting my father in laws brother to UK - Relationship

Post by praveenjingade » Tue May 21, 2024 3:04 pm

Hi All,

We are inviting my father-in-laws brother and wife to UK for a holiday of 5 weeks they will stay with us, I dont see an option in the relationship list. what is the best option for this what should we enter ?

My wife can draft the invitation / sponsorship letter for her uncle and aunt , we dont see that option too in the list for niece. Both of them are financially independent and are able to provide the healthy financial papers and bank statements.
we are able to support in case there are any hiccups too.

Any guidance would really help what to choose in the options

Thanks,Praveen

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Inviting my father in laws brother to UK - Relationship

Post by Ticktack » Tue May 21, 2024 3:19 pm

praveenjingade wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 3:04 pm
Hi All,

We are inviting my father-in-laws brother and wife to UK for a holiday of 5 weeks they will stay with us, I dont see an option in the relationship list. what is the best option for this what should we enter ?

My wife can draft the invitation / sponsorship letter for her uncle and aunt , we dont see that option too in the list for niece. Both of them are financially independent and are able to provide the healthy financial papers and bank statements.
we are able to support in case there are any hiccups too.

Any guidance would really help what to choose in the options

Thanks,Praveen
The form doesn't cover every aspect of the family tree. You can just choose family or whatever closely relates to it and you can say your wife's uncle and aunt in your invite letter.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!