ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation stamp evidence

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

camobekk
Newly Registered
New Zealand

Naturalisation stamp evidence

Post by camobekk » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:34 pm

Hey all, applying for naturalisation after 5+ years on a stamp 4 (defacto). Have married my partner now, but only for 1.5 years now so the 5 years reckonable residence should be faster.

I'm looking for advice on what proof they're after for the 'stamps' proving visa status for each year. Looking through the passport pages they didn't put that clear black stamp each time I got a visa renewal. So is it records-based their side based on my passport biometric page? Or do I need to request some visa record from them?

Also for the residency calculator they ask for a screenshot of, what if you didn't keep great records on when exactly you got each visa renewed - are there some records you can request etc to help?

Thanks in advance!

AlmostIrish_111
Ireland

Re: Naturalisation stamp evidence

Post by AlmostIrish_111 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:32 pm

You can always put in a Subject Access Request with ISD and get your previous visas from them, however if you have your previous IRP cards should be completely fine.

The passport pages are mostly to show your time outside of the State.