ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa for nephew

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Visit visa for nephew

Post by vinodhk » Sun May 19, 2024 10:54 pm

Hi,
I am living in UK with british passport. I want to find out the procedure for applying visitor visa for my wife's sister's son who is living in India. My wife's british passport application is in process. He will be staying for a week for 2 to visit us. Can I apply for vis for him from UK or he has to apply from india? Also he will be first visiting my brother who lives in Norway and then coming to UK before returning to India. In this scenario, what is the best way please? Will it be an issue if he gets from visa from india but entering from Norway?
Thanks,
Vinodh.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Visit visa for nephew

Post by AmazonianX » Sun May 19, 2024 11:22 pm

vinodhk wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 10:54 pm
Hi,
I am living in UK with british passport. I want to find out the procedure for applying visitor visa for my wife's sister's son who is living in India. My wife's british passport application is in process. He will be staying for a week for 2 to visit us. Can I apply for vis for him from UK or he has to apply from india? Applying from and getting to UKVCAS in India. If you mean can you fill the form for him in UK, yes you can. he will be first visiting my brother who lives in Norway and then coming to UK before returning to India. In this scenario, what is the best way please? Will it be an issue if he gets from visa from india but entering from Norway? No
Thanks,
Vinodh.
You may want to.read below:
https://www.gov.uk/standard-visitor/app ... sitor-visa

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Re: Visit visa for nephew

Post by vinodhk » Thu May 23, 2024 12:40 pm

Thank you. Have looked into that page before, will proceed and see.