ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tourist Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

csequeira
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tourist Visa

Post by csequeira » Mon May 20, 2024 11:48 am

Hello ,

I had applied for 2 years Visitor visa in 2022 for my parents who live in India which expires on 14th July 2024.

My parents are planning to visit mid of July 2024 from India , can we apply for Tourist visa before the current visa expires for their entry to UK in July ?

Thanks,
Cheryl

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Tourist Visa

Post by Ticktack » Mon May 20, 2024 3:02 pm

csequeira wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 11:48 am
Hello ,

I had applied for 2 years Visitor visa in 2022 for my parents who live in India which expires on 14th July 2024.

My parents are planning to visit mid of July 2024 from India , can we apply for Tourist visa before the current visa expires for their entry to UK in July ?

Thanks,
Cheryl
Yes you can. State categorically that the reason you're renewing before expiration of current visa is because of future travel date.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!