ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr(m) entry clearance

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jhapali
United Kingdom

Flr(m) entry clearance

Post by jhapali » Thu May 16, 2024 7:16 pm

Hi, I am in a process of applying spouse visa for my wife. I recently got married back home ( arranged marriage), didn't know each other perviously. So not much relationship history to show , what are my options to send some evidence of subsisting relationship?
Also, I rent 2 bedroom flat from estate agent. I have tenancy agreement in hand. Only occupant are myself and my son( who is 10 year old and only lives part time under shared parenting), will I need house inspection report? Or just tenancy agreement is sufficient. Please advise.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Flr(m) entry clearance

Post by AmazonianX » Thu May 16, 2024 9:00 pm

jhapali wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 7:16 pm
Hi, I am in a process of applying spouse visa for my wife. I recently got married back home ( arranged marriage), didn't know each other perviously. So not much relationship history to show , what are my options to send some evidence of subsisting relationship? Declare the arranged marriage, HO is aware of this culture. Provide what you have,
Also, I rent 2 bedroom flat from estate agent. I have tenancy agreement in hand. Only occupant are myself and my son( who is 10 year old and only lives part time under shared parenting), will I need house inspection report? Or just tenancy agreement is sufficient. Please advise.
Get a No objection letter NOC from the letting agent.

jhapali
United Kingdom

Post by jhapali » Thu May 16, 2024 10:32 pm

Thank you AmazonianX .
I did request a noc but estate agent lady was very persistent that they don't provide letter as for her to do that she will need my wife's visa for right to rent check.
She was saying it's my 2 bed flat now and clause in the tenancy agreement does mention my immediate family member is allowed to live with me hence that's what will do. I was close to beginning her for letter but she wasn't buzzing at all , she started claiming she has never provided such letter and some people she dealt with did bring their spouse with just tenancy agreement.
So my plan is just to add this clause of tenancy agreement where it mention about family member being allowed to live with me . I don't know what else to do.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri May 17, 2024 11:21 am

jhapali wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 10:32 pm
Thank you AmazonianX .
I did request a noc but estate agent lady was very persistent that they don't provide letter as for her to do that she will need my wife's visa for right to rent check.
She was saying it's my 2 bed flat now and clause in the tenancy agreement does mention my immediate family member is allowed to live with me hence that's what will do. I was close to beginning her for letter but she wasn't buzzing at all , she started claiming she has never provided such letter and some people she dealt with did bring their spouse with just tenancy agreement.
So my plan is just to add this clause of tenancy agreement where it mention about family member being allowed to live with me . I don't know what else to do.
You should be fine. Highlight the clause and state that because of it agent said NOC will not be issued.

asingh42
United Kingdom

Post by asingh42 » Fri May 17, 2024 10:03 pm

jhapali wrote:
Hi, I am in a process of applying spouse visa for my wife. I recently got married back home ( arranged marriage), didn't know each other perviously. So not much relationship history to show , what are my options to send some evidence of subsisting relationship?
Hi I successfully applied for my brother's spouse recently, for relationship you want to provide marriage certificate, temple certificate if you have it, chat logs/call logs equally split since when you started communicating ( I split on weekly basis). Boarding pass and tickets to prove you actually went back home. Some invoices like venue booking, photographer etc. One of the most important is providing them photographs, I provided 4 photos of each different ceremony such as Engagement, Pre wedding ceremonies, Wedding Day and also after marriage photographs.

Also wrote sponsor cover letters detailing they are supporting the partners application and provide relationship background, how you were introduced etc.

I did priority visa for my sister in law and I think it took 15 working days to get the visa.

jhapali
United Kingdom

Post by jhapali » Fri May 17, 2024 10:47 pm

asingh42 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 10:03 pm
jhapali wrote:
Hi I successfully applied for my brother's spouse recently, for relationship you want to provide marriage certificate, temple certificate if you have it, chat logs/call logs equally split since when you started communicating ( I split on weekly basis). Boarding pass and tickets to prove you actually went back home. Some invoices like venue booking, photographer etc. One of the most important is providing them photographs, I provided 4 photos of each different ceremony such as Engagement, Pre wedding ceremonies, Wedding Day and also after marriage photographs.

Also wrote sponsor cover letters detailing they are supporting the partners application and provide relationship background, how you were introduced etc.

I did priority visa for my sister in law and I think it took 15 working days to get the visa.

Amazing insight. Thank you so much.

jhapali
United Kingdom

Post by jhapali » Fri May 17, 2024 10:48 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 11:21 am
jhapali wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 10:32 pm
Thank you AmazonianX .
You should be fine. Highlight the clause and state that because of it agent said NOC will not be issued.
[/quote

Ok, will do. Thank you.

jhapali
United Kingdom

Post by jhapali » Wed May 22, 2024 9:49 am

My wife just did her English test with British council and her result is out. I am filling up application now and it asks reference number for her English test.
I can see one reference number and one trf number on her result section. Which one to use on her ukvi application? Thanks

jhapali
United Kingdom

Post by jhapali » Thu May 23, 2024 9:05 pm

I think I got the answer for my last query, I will need ukvi reference which is available on trf, so it will be few days before I have it.

She attended the test on 16 may and result was published on the 22 may. However, she choose to have trf certificate delivered to her address, it will be few days before we have physical copy.

I have a question, ielts is the only thing we are waiting now. I am thinking applying today itself. I can choose to upload ielts certificate instead of providing ukvi reference and go ahead with application. Can I do it? , her test date was 16 may and result day was 22 may. I believe her certificate is printed already with 22 may date and on its way to her. 23 may application date is fine? Is there a rule that test date needs to be before application date? Even if that's the case we are covered I guess.

jhapali
United Kingdom

Post by jhapali » Thu May 23, 2024 9:30 pm

Is it test date or the result certificate date need to be before application date ?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri May 24, 2024 5:29 am

The result/certificate is the evidence required by HO hence date ob it is what is relevant.

jhapali
United Kingdom

Post by jhapali » Fri May 24, 2024 9:20 am

Thank you

jhapali
United Kingdom

Post by jhapali » Fri May 24, 2024 9:25 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 5:29 am
The result/certificate is the evidence required by HO hence date ob it is what is relevant.

Thank you AmazonianX.

Result is in hand now.
As I am filling up application for my wife I have a little question. Very simple but sometimes simple could get too complicated aswell 😂.

Scenario- My wife filling up this form .
Relationship to Mr x
What is your relationship to Mr x( sponsor) ?
A) husband
B) wife

A or B, I am so confused?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri May 24, 2024 11:31 am

jhapali wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:25 am
AmazonianX wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 5:29 am

Thank you AmazonianX.

Result is in hand now.
As I am filling up application for my wife I have a little question. Very simple but sometimes simple could get too complicated aswell 😂.

Scenario- My wife filling up this form .
Relationship to Mr x
What is your relationship to Mr x( sponsor) ?
A) husband
B) wife

A or B, I am so confused?
As the applicant is your spouse, her relationship to you is
B) wife
:lol:

jhapali
United Kingdom

Post by jhapali » Fri May 24, 2024 12:18 pm

Iam on non salaried income .

Dec 2560
Jan 3443
Feb 3651
March 4139
April 3163
3rd of May 2567

I am on 4 weekly pay. I am only using 6 payslip if it's OK to do that?

My question is I am earning varied income but same amount continuesly above the income threshold (£2416) monthly.
So is it OK to select-
(The same amount continuesly, above the financial requirements amount) option or this one is for salaried with same monthly income people , I am little unsure. Please help.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Fri May 24, 2024 1:53 pm

jhapali wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 12:18 pm

Dec 2560
Jan 3443
Feb 3651
March 4139
April 3163
3rd of May 2567

My question is I am earning varied income but same amount continuesly above the income threshold (£2416) monthly.
So is it OK to select-
(The same amount continuesly, above the financial requirements amount) option or this one is for salaried with same monthly income people , I am little unsure. Please help.
What are other options. Not same amount but above financial requirements.

jhapali
United Kingdom

Post by jhapali » Fri May 24, 2024 1:59 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 1:53 pm
jhapali wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 12:18 pm

Dec 2560
Jan 3443
Feb 3651
March 4139
April 3163
3rd of May 2567

So is it OK to select-
What are other options. Not same amount but above financial requirements.

Yes , not same amount but above financial requirements ( which I thought is to be selected) but when I select it asks me I will need 12 months payslip. I thought it should be 6 months only for my income situation. Something isn't right here, I don't know what that is.

jhapali
United Kingdom

Post by jhapali » Sat May 25, 2024 12:08 am

I need help to get rid of this confusion and pain.
I have gathered all the documents and ready to apply for my wife's spouse visa for entry clearance. As I was filling up form I got to the financial requirements section where things starting to get complicated.
I am on full time non salaried employment for last 10 months. My hours are each week fluctuate ranging 45 to 50 hours a week which makes my monthly gross pay fluctuatetoo.. I earn £13.50 basic pay plus around £3 on tronk which makes around £39000 gross per year. In the last 6 months I have earned
£2560
£3443
£3651
£4139
£3163
£2567
Couple of times I have income in 2500 range because of I was on holiday both time so income went down. But I believe all this monthly income is above the income threshold requirements which currently sits around £2417.
I was on the impression that category A would apply to me and only require 6 months payslip.
But when I selected option C out of 4 ( not the same amount continuesly, above the financial requirements amount ) it asks me 12 months of payslip . Am I selecting the right option?
A. The same amount continuesly, above the financial requirements amount
B. The same amount continuesly, below the financial requirements amount
C. Not the same amount, above the financial requirements amount
D. Not the same amount, below the financial requirements amount

jhapali
United Kingdom

Post by jhapali » Sun May 26, 2024 12:10 am

I understand people will reply whenever possible but iam in bit desperate. I am going to apply for my wife's spouse visa fo4 entry clearance on Monday so I need to be clear on income threshold requirements rule and producing payslip.
Does my situation qualifyies for category A to meet financial requirements and can use last 6 months of payslip?
Please, thank you.

jhapali
United Kingdom

Post by jhapali » Sun May 26, 2024 4:06 pm

I am applying for my wife's spouse visa from outside the UK.
Now IHS is giving me a headache. It's only showing $1350 , I am assuming it's outside the UK so maybe requesting ihs in us dollar but it looks like only for one year which I don't understand. It should be for 33 months . I don't understand what went wrong. It asked to put my details too, there wasn't an option not to put my details. What is the solution if anyone can help me on this .

jhapali
United Kingdom

Post by jhapali » Tue May 28, 2024 5:55 pm

Is Declaration for spouses form needed for spouse visa entry clearance? Verification form part 1 and part 2, i have already included event though nothing was suggested in further action section of my wife's application.
Also, checklist generated by ukvi hasn't mentioned anything about payslip and bank statement, is this normal?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed May 29, 2024 4:45 am

jhapali wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 5:55 pm
Is Declaration for spouses form needed for spouse visa entry clearance? Yes Verification form part 1 and part 2, i have already included event though nothing was suggested in further action section of my wife's application.
Also, checklist generated by ukvi hasn't mentioned anything about payslip and bank statement, is this normal? Happens sometimes, the online form/list is not exhaustive. As meeting the financial requirements is an important part of the route provide it.

jhapali
United Kingdom

Post by jhapali » Thu May 30, 2024 12:10 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Wed May 29, 2024 4:45 am
jhapali wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 5:55 pm
Is Declaration for spouses form needed for spouse visa entry clearance? Yes Verification form part 1 and part 2, i have already included event though nothing was suggested in further action section of my wife's application.
Also, checklist generated by ukvi hasn't mentioned anything about payslip and bank statement, is this normal? Happens sometimes, the online form/list is not exhaustive. As meeting the financial requirements is an important part of the route provide it.
Thank you AmazonianX .