ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

landing card information in SAR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

golu

landing card information in SAR

Post by golu » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 am

hi,

I have travelled a lot during a six month period in 2009. I am due for ILR in 2012, but for confirmation I want to see how many times I have been out. I can see the stamps on my passport but still want to confirm if possible. Do you know if the SAR file reveals all the landing cards since I first came to UK

thansk,

Golu

kunald

Post by kunald » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Yes, I can confirm that. I requested my SAR file 2 months back and received it today (more than 40 days though) and it contains a copy of the landing card too.

golu

Post by golu » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:25 pm

thanks for your reply Kunal,

does it contain copies of all the landing card ?

kunald

Post by kunald » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:12 pm

golu wrote:thanks for your reply Kunal,

does it contain copies of all the landing card ?
Actually I wanted to know if I had any gap in my visa (WP+HSMP+Tier1). They sent me the whole bunch containing all information they hold about me. I had a cursory look and I could see copies of 4-5 landing cards. I assume it contains all but it may be missing 1 at the most. if you apply for SAR, mention specifically that you are interested in copies of landing cards. They will either provide copies of landing cards or a record of all your in-out dates.

winber

Post by winber » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:34 pm

Note that when I tried this myself, I received all kinds of documents but not any information on dates in or out of the country. I didn't fill in many landing cards either, since when you use the IRIS system you don't fill out a landing card.

xyz123

Re: landing card information in SAR

Post by xyz123 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:41 pm

golu wrote:hi,

I have travelled a lot during a six month period in 2009. I am due for ILR in 2012, but for confirmation I want to see how many times I have been out. I can see the stamps on my passport but still want to confirm if possible. Do you know if the SAR file reveals all the landing cards since I first came to UK

thansk,

Golu
if you have stamps on your passports then there is no need to confirm.