ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A very serious question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bangbang
Newly Registered

A very serious question

Post by Bangbang » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:23 am

Dear All,

I hope there is a member of the forum who has experience in Pakistan as I am in a situation which I need help with.

I have posted on this forum a few times before, I have applied for a spouse visa for my wife on 26th July 2012.

My Nikah was done through "proxy" on 10th September 2011 and my ruksati(ceremony) is taking place in Pakistan next month.

We are hoping for the best but preparing for the worst so my question is, if the visa is denied on grounds of not accepting proxy marriage then will the ceremony be enough to change the decision?

We have been told that it is not possible to withdraw the nikah nama as it is registered with the union council nadra etc, niether is it possible to place a new nikah nama on top of this (which doesnt make sense anyway).

So keeping the above in mind I am hoping someone will be able to guide me in the right direction or atleast share there views.

All help is very much appreciated.

Thanks

Best Regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:34 am

Best that you continue under one topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!