ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please help for mn1 section 1(3)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ming 379
Newly Registered

please help for mn1 section 1(3)

Post by ming 379 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:05 am

i come in uk 1999 EEA national exercising EC treaty rights and i got a letter of approval been granted permanent residence in the uk and my husband got indefinite leave remain/enter in the uk 2004. my child born in uk 2/6/ 2000,i am apply for my son BC. i am still working in 2006-2013

want to apply for my son mn1 section1(3)
my child had a letter of approval been granted permanent residence in the uk 19/08/2004

the question 1.3 child has indefinite leave to enter/remain in the uk. date granted. can we put the date 19/08/2004 in the block

also-question 3.13 do i need to fill or leave blank
-question 3.15 do i need to fill or leave blank

also send document do i need to send parent old passport or just current passport or letter of approval been granted permanent residence in the uk
and letter indefinite leave enter/remain in the uk

thank

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:13 am

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.