ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Language Assesment from NARIC

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

English Language Assesment from NARIC

Post by 2014 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:29 pm

I have just visited NARIC website to undetstand the process of application for English Language Assesment.
They have mentioned following requirements:

To use the online application, you should follow these steps:

1.Complete the online application form
2.Print your completed application form
3.Send by post or fax to UK NARIC a copy of your application form together with the following:
•a covering letter with your contact details and stating the purpose of your enquiry
•a photocopy of your certificate(s) together with final transcript(s)
•a photocopy of a certified translation in English if necessary
•payment for the service
•there is no need to send us a self-addressed envelope; a postage option is provided within the check-out process.

If you are applying for an English Language Assessment, in addition to the above we require the following:

a photocopy of your English test certificate(s) OR evidence of the medium of instruction of your study

How I can get the document for last requirement?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.