ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MARRIAGE VISA

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

buhle
Newly Registered

MARRIAGE VISA

Post by buhle » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:01 pm

HIE IAM NEW INTHIS FORUM.I NEED TO ASK SOME QUESTIONS.

FIRST QUESTION).
IAM A BRITISH CITIZEN I GOT MARRIED TWO WEEKS AGO IN SWAZILAND.DO ANY ONE WHO MARRIED IN SWAZILAND KNOWS HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR THE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE TO COME OUT IN SWAZIALND,MANZINI.

SECOND QUESTION)
MY HUSBAND WAS A STUDENT HERE IN UK AND HE OVERSTAYED FOR 2 YEARS AND WENT BACK HOME LAST THESE YEAR WITHOUT PUBLIC FUNDS TO SWAZILAND WE THEN GOT MARRIED LAST WEEK.

THIRD QUESTION)
IN THE APPLICATION FORM FOR SETTLEMENT THEY WANT HIS NI NUMBER .THE ONE THAT HE WAS USING WHILE IN UK WAS A FAKE NI NUMBER.CAN WE WRITE IT SINCE IT WAS FAKE.WILL THEY ABLE TO SEE THAT HE HAD A FAKE NI NUMBER IF WE DONT FILL IT IN APPLICATION FORM.

PLEASE I NEED SOME HELP.IAM WORRIED THAT I WONT SEE MY HUSBAND FOR A QUITE A LONG TIME

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:33 pm

Rock and a hard place!

Don't lie - if caught it's double trouble and they do check things. On the other hand use of a fake NINO in my book is deception and a ban so it's lose-lose here I think. But the rule is 'deception in an attempt to frustrate the immigration rules' or similar, maybe you could argue the NI thing isn't anything to with immigration in this case, just work....

Minefield tho, my motto is 'don't do the crime....'
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....