ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TLS Appointment recieved too close to travel dates. Help !

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, CR001, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, Administrator

captabseuro
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

TLS Appointment recieved too close to travel dates. Help !

Post by captabseuro » Sun Jul 07, 2024 3:15 pm

Hi everyone,

I am indian on skilled worker visa in London,UK.

just managed to snag a visa appointment for France on the TLS website for August 7th after a ton of effort. The problem is, I originally filled out my French government visa application with travel dates of August 9th-11th. I know this is way too close to the appointment date.

Here's my dilemma: can I submit a new application on the French visa website with travel dates further out (like August 20th-25th)? Then, at my appointment on the 7th, bring both applications (old and new) and explain the situation to the authorities?

The issue is, there's no way to predict what appointment date you'll get on the TLS website when you're filling out the initial application.

Would this be a bad idea? Any advice on how to handle this situation would be greatly appreciated!

meself2
Ireland

Re: TLS Appointment recieved too close to travel dates. Help !

Post by meself2 » Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:24 pm

I don't know how UK appointments work, but here in Ireland you don't have a direct link between the appointment and an application.
Did you have to indicate any of the dates/application number/etc when you were booking an appointment?
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.