ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian citizen applying for Egyptian visa

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

benz52

Indian citizen applying for Egyptian visa

Post by benz52 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:27 pm

I've taken all information from http://egyptianconsulate.co.uk/Visas.php and I believe that I will be able to obtain the visa for myself with ease. The reast of my family has British passports.

Has anyone known any issues with visas being issued to Indian nationals?? I ask this question because a couple of countries like Turkey want to make exhaustive inquiries about Indian nationals with UK residence and will take 6-8 weeks. Even Egypt will make inquiries about certain nationals.

I ask this because I wish to travel next week and want to book my holiday right away, before I apply for my visa tomorrow (which takes 5 working days).

All help appreciated..

Thanks
T

benz52

re:

Post by benz52 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:39 am

Well no replies???

I went to the embassy yesterday, reached 12PM... submitted the application... was told to come back after 3 days... I requested them to post it as I had to travel 6 hours back & forth.... was told to come in the afternoon.... got my visa at 2.30PM.....

No queue hassles, very friendly staff..... clean toilets..... photo machine......

Hope this helps if anyone is looking to get an Egyptian visa....