ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it possible to apply for a Stamp for with the combination of Stamp 1G + Stamp 1?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, CR001, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, Administrator

catchuro
Newly Registered
Brazil

Is it possible to apply for a Stamp for with the combination of Stamp 1G + Stamp 1?

Post by catchuro » Thu Jul 18, 2024 11:36 am

Hi Everyone!

I was granted a Stamp 1G after graduating from a Masters course back in 2018, which I held for 2 years.

After that, my employer sponsored me and I was granted a Stamp 1 under a General Employment Permit, which is the one I hold now.

Combining both stamps, I've been legally working full time for 5 years and 10 months.

My question is, is it possible to apply for a Stamp 4 visa with the combination of the two Stamps?
I have no gaps between the stamps and I have been working for the same employer.

I'm also applying for to become an Irish citizen (waiting for approval letter at the moment), but I have a potential job opportunity soon and the process for Stamp 4 would be a lot quicker than the rest of the naturalisation process I assume.

Thank you!

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Re: Is it possible to apply for a Stamp for with the combination of Stamp 1G + Stamp 1?

Post by littlerr » Thu Jul 18, 2024 7:57 pm

Stamp 1G (and 1A) is reckonable for citizenship applications only. It is not reckonable for any sort of Stamp 4 applications.