ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependents Extention applications

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

QSDanik
Mood:
United Kingdom

Dependents Extention applications

Post by QSDanik » Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:23 pm

Dear Seniors
Just want to ask as I am applying for my dependents extention.( for tier 1 Enterprenure dependents)
I have started Application and it asked for . What is the Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) code for Mr ........'s job ( for the Person dependents applying to remain with..( so for my SOC code for JOb...

Am I on correct link to apply ?

I didnt remember that it asked this questoin last time when I applied Extention.
Thanyou in Advance.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Dependents Extention applications

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:38 pm

QSDanik wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 5:23 pm
Dear Seniors
Just want to ask as I am applying for my dependents extention.( for tier 1 Enterprenure dependents)
I have started Application and it asked for . What is the Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) code for Mr ........'s job ( for the Person dependents applying to remain with..( so for my SOC code for JOb...

Am I on correct link to apply ?

I didnt remember that it asked this questoin last time when I applied Extention.
Thanyou in Advance.
uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/question-a ... 31377.html
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice