ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SOC code and depdent app

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

msx273
Saudi Arabia

SOC code and depdent app

Post by msx273 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:52 pm

Dear Mods and Experts,

I have few questions about SOC code, I run multiple business and my main source of business is consulting which I'm not used to claim pointsand I got extension through my retail business , now when it comes to SOC code what should I mention as I play multiple role in current retail business which Im gonna use for ILR,

Also can I apply for priorioty visa for my dependents after I get my ILR.

Imporant question - Im not on payroll yet and still managing day to day live through my consulting business which I have not used to claim point, does it makes any differnce when it comes to ILR ?

Thanking you for continued support

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: SOC code and depdent app

Post by marcnath » Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:00 am

msx273 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:52 pm
Dear Mods and Experts,

I have few questions about SOC code, I run multiple business and my main source of business is consulting which I'm not used to claim pointsand I got extension through my retail business , now when it comes to SOC code what should I mention as I play multiple role in current retail business which Im gonna use for ILR,
Choose any SOC code that works for you. It is not critical for the T1E visa.
msx273 wrote:

Also can I apply for priorioty visa for my dependents after I get my ILR.
msx273 wrote:

Imporant question - Im not on payroll yet and still managing day to day live through my consulting business which I have not used to claim point, does it makes any differnce when it comes to ILR ?

Thanking you for continued support
No, it should not. As long as your consulting business is not likely to fall foul of contract for service rules.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SOC code and depdent app

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:19 pm

Stick to your post here on the ILR forum ONLY: indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-main-and ... l#p2133041
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice