ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Employer wants to sponsor for 3 years but licence summary screen shows the sponsor licence is only valid for a year

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, CR001, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix

TBazo
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Employer wants to sponsor for 3 years but licence summary screen shows the sponsor licence is only valid for a year

Post by TBazo » Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:18 am

My employer is trying to sponsor me and they are trying to create and assign a COS to me but the problem is that on the Licence Summary Screen, it's displaying the end date of the licence to be 25th of July 2025 and when the HR reached out to the helpdesk, they said after April 2024, a sponsor will not have to renew their licence every 4 years again.

The major issue here is, on the licence summary screen, it is still displaying the end date as 25th of July 2025 which means that my employer can only sponsor me for a year and the intention is to assign a COS that would last for three years.

Has anyone experienced this before please? Experts in the house, how can the HR resolve this please?