ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong visa fee

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Whyworry
Nigeria

Wrong visa fee

Post by Whyworry » Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:34 pm

Hello everyone, Please i am making this enquiry regarding family friend,

Below is the email received today from Ukvi .,Please what is the best way forward ? this affected both main applicant and the dependant. is it possible to inform Ukvi that remaining visa fees balance will be paid without withdrawing the application as they are concerned it might take time to get the refund back in other to reapply.

Email below:

It is noted that you have made this Skilled Worker visa application and have paid the ‘Immigration Salary List’ visa fee. However your DCoS (C2G xxxxxxxxx) has been assigned under the occupation code 5232 which is not listed in Appendix Immigration Salary List.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration ... alary-list

• Please confirm that you wish to withdraw your application to enable you to apply under the correct category.

Please confirm your withdrawal within 10 working days to worksponsoreddocumentrequests@homeoffice.gov.uk quoting your application GWF reference in the subject line.

Please note – if you do not withdraw your application a decision will be made on your application on the information available.

Kind regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Wrong visa fee

Post by zimba » Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:34 am

Confirm to withdraw and then apply using the correct fees
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:37 am

Whyworry wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:34 pm
is it possible to inform Ukvi that remaining visa fees balance will be paid without withdrawing the application as they are concerned it might take time to get the refund back in other to reapply.
Not that I'm aware of.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

Whyworry
Nigeria

Post by Whyworry » Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:36 pm

zimba wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2024 1:34 am
Confirm to withdraw and then apply using the correct fees

Application has been withdrawn , Thanks.

Whyworry
Nigeria

Post by Whyworry » Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:37 pm

meself2 wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:37 am
Whyworry wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:34 pm
is it possible to inform Ukvi that remaining visa fees balance will be paid without withdrawing the application as they are concerned it might take time to get the refund back in other to reapply.
Not that I'm aware of.
Thanks

Rehan086
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Rehan086 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:58 am

Hello whyworry
Dear I applied 2days ago for tier 2 skilled worker but mistakenly I paid immigration salary list fee and I got the same email from home office that you have got plz guide me tell me what should I do? I have mailed them by quoting my reference number for withdrawal but I have got no response from them and now am getting really worried about it kindly leave a reply
Many thanks
Rehan

Hanry
Newly Registered
India

Post by Hanry » Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:19 pm

Hi Rehan,

I’ve faced the same issue recently. Can you tell me the steps to follow? I’ve already sent them a withdrawal email. How many days will it take to get my passport back? Do I need to reapply? Also, is it possible to get a refund for the visa application fee?

Thanks,
Hanry

Rehan086
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Rehan086 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 12:41 pm

Hello hanry.
I am waiting for ukvi to give me a response of my withdrawing email but no response yet am worried as well...
The person whyworry went through the same problem on 6th September and he found the solution in 10 days am waiting for him To tell us any solution and also how long it will take to ukvi to reply and accept the withdrawal and return the passport so we can apply again with correct fees..
I also want to Know that can I use the same cos again when I will apply again.

Rehan086
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Rehan086 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:57 pm

Any helps related to this will be appreciated
Social media details removed by moderator
Plz I am waiting for your replies hanry and whyworry.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:02 pm

Rehan086 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:57 pm
Any helps related to this will be appreciated
Social media details removed by moderator
Plz I am waiting for your replies hanry and whyworry.
I will ban you from the forum if you persist in ignoring the forum rules.

We are all unpaid volunteers here and all have normal jobs and other family commitments.

Rhe forum is mot an 'on demand' service.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.