ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yash121
Mood:
India

Tier 1 to ILR

Post by yash121 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:45 am

Hello
I am so grateful for the help I have received on this platform and successfully applied for Tier 1 and then the Tier 1 extension.
I will be applying for the ILR in October 2024, so Please can you share your views on below point.

1) Employee A is an old employee with the company who's job role was used to get the Tier 1 extension and after the Tier 1 ext he remained with the company for 13 months. There was an accounting mistake made by the accountant as the employee was getting the old salary from April 2023 to August 2023, I noticed the mistake and got it corrected in the Sep 2023 payslip including paying him the extra amount which he should have got since April 2023 minimum wage rise.

Now, UKVI will accept this and will count these 5 months as full time employment or can make an issue?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 to ILR

Post by zimba » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:24 pm

This should not be an issue
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

yash121
Mood:
India

Re: Tier 1 to ILR

Post by yash121 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:49 pm

Thanks for clearing my doubt :)