ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

proof document for business activity

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

elaineelaine
Newly Registered
China

proof document for business activity

Post by elaineelaine » Mon May 20, 2024 1:02 pm

Hi

I have a question for the requirement for settlement under T1 Entrepreneur below

You have been:
(a) registered with HM Revenue & Customs as self-employed, or
(b) registered with Companies House as a director of a UK company or
member of a UK limited liability partnership.
The requirements above must have been met:
(i) within six months of entering the UK (if granted entry clearance and there is
evidence to establish your date of entry) or, in any case within six months from
the date your last leave was granted, and
(ii) within the 3 months before the date of application
You do not need to provide evidence of (i) if you were awarded points for this in
your last successful Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) application. You must still provide
evidence of (ii).
I meet requirement b) and i). But how can i) and ii) be met together? How to understand here "register within 3 months before the date of applicaiton". What is the evidence for this?
Thank you very much for your help.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: proof document for business activity

Post by marcnath » Mon May 20, 2024 3:25 pm

elaineelaine wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 1:02 pm
Hi

I have a question for the requirement for settlement under T1 Entrepreneur below

You have been:
(a) registered with HM Revenue & Customs as self-employed, or
(b) registered with Companies House as a director of a UK company or
member of a UK limited liability partnership.
The requirements above must have been met:
(i) within six months of entering the UK (if granted entry clearance and there is
evidence to establish your date of entry) or, in any case within six months from
the date your last leave was granted, and
(ii) within the 3 months before the date of application
You do not need to provide evidence of (i) if you were awarded points for this in
your last successful Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) application. You must still provide
evidence of (ii).
I meet requirement b) and i). But how can i) and ii) be met together? How to understand here "register within 3 months before the date of applicaiton". What is the evidence for this?
Thank you very much for your help.
Are you doing a 3 yr ILR?

If you have set up your company when you started and have the same company until application, the same document meets both i) and ii)
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

elaineelaine
Newly Registered
China

Post by elaineelaine » Mon May 20, 2024 3:39 pm

Hi Marcnath,

Thanks for your reply. I am doing 5 year ILR. Yes it is the same company since started.In this case the evidence should be the printouts of Companies House documents. I appreciate your kindly help.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon May 20, 2024 5:03 pm

elaineelaine wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 3:39 pm
Hi Marcnath,

Thanks for your reply. I am doing 5 year ILR. Yes it is the same company since started.In this case the evidence should be the printouts of Companies House documents. I appreciate your kindly help.
Correct.
You don't need b i) since that was done during submission.
The same company house document is sufficient for b ii). Just need to have it currently dated
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.