ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR dependent including kids - Set O or Set M

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Krishmoor2690
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR Dependents - SET(O)

Post by Krishmoor2690 » Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:12 pm

Hi. My wife is having ILR from November 2023 through Tier 2 General route . Myself and my elder daughter moved to her dependent visa on 01st May 2019 and I am planning to apply ILR (SET(O)) for us. My question is about my son who born in India and arrived to UK on 11th August 2020. Shall I apply ILR for him along with myself and my elder daughter or do I need to wait for him to complete 5 years in UK or I need to apply for him after getting my ILR? Can you please help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Dependents - SET(O)

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 23, 2024 4:17 pm

You can all apply at the same time. There is no 5 years minimum for children, they apply for ilr when parents do.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Krishmoor2690
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Krishmoor2690 » Wed Jul 24, 2024 9:28 pm

Thank you for your prompt response. Am i right in applying ilr dependent visa under SET(O)? Just wanted to confirm.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jul 24, 2024 11:53 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Krishmoor2690
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR dependent including kids - Set O or Set M

Post by Krishmoor2690 » Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:31 pm

Hi,

My wife got ILR on November 2023 via 5 year Tier 2 General and Skilled Worker visa. Myself and Kids were in PBS Dependent leave to remain visa from May 2019 to 19th January 2022 and in "Dependent Partner/ Dependent Child" from 19th January 2022 to till date. Current BRP expires on 31st December 2024.

As we are eligible for ILR dependent visa in 5 years route,I have created ILR dependent applications using Set O and biometric appointment is on 27th September 2024.

My question is , Have I used correct form to submit ILR applications as I could see there was some confusion between Set O and Set M?

Please provide your feedback as early as possible as I need to cancel my application in case if I applied using incorrect form.

Many Thanks..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR dependent including kids - Set O or Set M

Post by CR001 » Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:41 pm

Topics Merged!

You were already advised when you asked the question in July this year, that it is form SET O.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.