ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Global Talent Visa - Route 1 Academic Appointment - Who can endorse

Only for the Global Talent visa, formerly known as Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa

Moderators: Casa, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, CR001, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix

sngt
Newly Registered
India

Global Talent Visa - Route 1 Academic Appointment - Who can endorse

Post by sngt » Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:24 pm

I am a Lecturer in a HEI in UK and has module and research responsibilities. My query is whether my endorsement letter can be signed by Head of School/ Head of HR Services for Global Talent Visa through Route 1 Academic Appointment.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Global Talent Visa - Route 1 Academic Appointment - Who can endorse

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:35 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sngt
Newly Registered
India

Post by sngt » Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:02 pm

I have gone through the site. However, it states that "statement of guarantee from the Director of Human Resources or equivalent at the appointing HEI or research institute." I am confused about the equivalent? So, if someone can inform please that the statement of guarantee given by Head of School will be considered or not?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:09 pm

sngt wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2024 6:02 pm
I have gone through the site. However, it states that "statement of guarantee from the Director of Human Resources or equivalent at the appointing HEI or research institute." I am confused about the equivalent? So, if someone can inform please that the statement of guarantee given by Head of School will be considered or not?
I guess anyone who would be considered either the employer or representative of your employer. The head of school may be ok
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice