ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Correspondence address

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Manexe
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse visa extension

Post by Manexe » Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:53 pm

Good afternoon every
I am a British citizen and I am renewing my wife's extension visa. The issue I have is that we live with my elderly parents in a council house. When my wife arrived, we informed the council that she lives at this house and they added her to the housing household members' list. Will this pose any problems during the renewal process?

Thanks for your help

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa extension

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:23 pm

Manexe wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:53 pm
Good afternoon every
I am a British citizen and I am renewing my wife's extension visa. The issue I have is that we live with my elderly parents in a council house. When my wife arrived, we informed the council that she lives at this house and they added her to the housing household members' list. Will this pose any problems during the renewal process?

Thanks for your help
No it won't pose a problem.

Manexe
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa extension

Post by Manexe » Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:56 am

Thank you for your reply really appreciated,can you help me with this please, requirement for adequate accommodations as I live with parents I pay pills e.g Electiric&gas, phone line and all the small things in house but not rent or council tax

Manexe
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Correspondence address

Post by Manexe » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:48 am

Good morning
I would like to know if I can use payslip, p60 or pension letters as correspondence addresses
Thank for your help

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Correspondence address

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:38 am

Ordinarily yes, however to avoid any confusion if you can find other letters or items of correspondence to use.
If not use the stated letters and indicate to be considered for or as evidence of cohabitation.

Manexe
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Manexe » Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:23 am

Thanks sir for your help
Recently I received confirmation of voter registration 2024 , on the top it says occupier of the address and and bottom are people currently registered to vote at this address
Will that be ok to use

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:24 pm

Manexe wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:23 am
Thanks sir for your help
Recently I received confirmation of voter registration 2024 , on the top it says occupier of the address and and bottom are people currently registered to vote at this address
Will that be ok to use
Yes

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:25 pm

Note that you can use any item of correspondence.