ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse visa 2 months payslip in one need advice before applying tonight

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jiraya
Newly Registered
Mood:
France

Spouse Visa Bank statment/payslip doubt

Post by jiraya » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:46 pm

Hello Guys, need an advice please,
I have 6 month of payslip and 6 month of bank statment, but just noticed that first 2 payslip have been paid on the same month bank statment.

Will expain you quickly:

New job started on september 4:

First salary got paid on october 3.
Second salary got paid october 26
Third salary got paid november 26.
Fourth salary got paid décembre 26
Fith salary got paid january 26
Sixt salary got paid february 26

Just the first one has been paid late i think because of the first month joined the job. So october bank statment shows 2 salary.
Others have been paid every 26.

So at the end I have 6 month statment but only 5 that cover all my 6 payslip.....

Is it still fine ?

Thank you

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa Bank statment/payslip doubt

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:41 pm

jiraya wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:46 pm
Hello Guys, need an advice please,
I have 6 month of payslip and 6 month of bank statment, but just noticed that first 2 payslip have been paid on the same month bank statment.

Will expain you quickly:

New job started on september 4:

First salary got paid on october 3.
Second salary got paid october 26
Third salary got paid november 26.
Fourth salary got paid décembre 26
Fith salary got paid january 26
Sixt salary got paid february 26

Just the first one has been paid late i think because of the first month joined the job. So october bank statment shows 2 salary.
Others have been paid every 26.

So at the end I have 6 month statment but only 5 that cover all my 6 payslip.....

Is it still fine ?

Thank you
This is not an issue that can not be sorted with a simple note calling attention of CW to it.

jiraya
Newly Registered
Mood:
France

Re: Spouse Visa Bank statment/payslip doubt

Post by jiraya » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:51 pm

thank you very much for your reply

jiraya
Newly Registered
Mood:
France

spouse visa 2 months payslip in one need advice before applying tonight

Post by jiraya » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:06 pm

Hello guys last doubt before applying tonight for spouse visa outside uk.

I will explain you quickly the situation:

Joined new job 4 september, got paid for september work but I d'ont have payslip for september because there were a sofware probleme at my work place, they couldn't add new employee in their payslip sytem, so what they did is on october payslip they add also my september wage. So my october payslip shows 2 basic wage, the one of september and the one of october.

My employer can write me a letter explaining this issue.

So I have worked 6 months but only have 5 "single" payslip but the first one count for 2 months, is that ok or is it risky ?

thank you for your help

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: spouse visa 2 months payslip in one need advice before applying tonight

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:12 pm

Keep your questions under same thread.

This post contradicts the previous where in younstated having 6 payslips! Now it is 5 with 2 in 1; which one is it actually.

Is it not possible for previous or missed pay slips to be remade by payroll?

If your employer can write to clarify this and your employment details and start dates are correct and corroborated, hopefully will not be an issue.

jiraya
Newly Registered
Mood:
France

Post by jiraya » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:29 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:12 pm
Keep your questions under same thread.

This post contradicts the previous where in younstated having 6 payslips! Now it is 5 with 2 in 1; which one is it actually.

Is it not possible for previous or missed pay slips to be remade by payroll?

If your employer can write to clarify this and your employment details and start dates are correct and corroborated, hopefully will not be an issue.
Sorry yes my bad, I forgot that there were a problem with the first payslip, I am just checking every document one by one and remembered that.

To answer your question, they said it is not possible to remade the missed payslip thats why they joined with the next one.
But they can write a letter to explain that issue and also a letter with my starting date etc.

My other option is to wait till 5 april to have the next payslip, so I will have 6 single payslip for the last 6 months.

What would you advise me ? to apply now and write a letter to explain that or to wait till 5 april ? thank you.

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Ticktack » Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:09 pm

Payslips can't be an issue if it correlates with your bank statement. Key things are;
You have an employment letter that states when you commenced your job.
Payslips could be handwritten, typed, printed, it really doesn't matter.
6 months you've been paid. 1st months might be small because it depends on when you started in the month. (So not full salary)
Letter from employer stating when you started, salary on, designation, permanent/temp .....

If it would make you sleep better, you can wait one more month. ButIi think a simple cover letter clarifying doubts should be fine.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!