ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP EXPIRING 31/12/24

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Noorie
Newly Registered
Palestine

BRP EXPIRING 31/12/24

Post by Noorie » Tue May 21, 2024 9:30 pm

Hi All

My BRP has an expiry date of 31/12/24 but actually expires in Sept 2025. I would like to travel
However for a visa to Morocco it says visa has to have 180 days left to trave .I’m not quite sure how to answer the form as they request a copy of the BRP WHICH is dec 24 however on my UKONLINE ACCOUNT it has the correct date of Sept 25 What do you think I should do please

Thank you

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: BRP EXPIRING 31/12/24

Post by AmazonianX » Wed May 22, 2024 4:37 am

Noorie wrote:
Tue May 21, 2024 9:30 pm
Hi All

My BRP has an expiry date of 31/12/24 but actually expires in Sept 2025. I would like to travel
However for a visa to Morocco it says visa has to have 180 days left to trave .I’m not quite sure how to answer the form as they request a copy of the BRP WHICH is dec 24 however on my UKONLINE ACCOUNT it has the correct date of Sept 25 What do you think I should do please

Thank you
UKVI is in a period of transition on how people show their immigration status.
So include the BRP and the online account date.