ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Different addresses on salaryslips and bank statements

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Javedkhan5555

Different addresses on salaryslips and bank statements

Post by Javedkhan5555 » Sat May 03, 2014 11:44 am

Hi,

I just realized that home address on most of salary slips is my old home address while all of the bank statements have my new home address. Actually i shifted to my new home about a year ago so changed the home address for bank quickly as was getting mortgage but not at the payroll company. There are no issues with the payments and it correspond to bank statements but only i am bit worried about my old home address on 7 payslips out of 12.The payroll company say they can not change the payroll address now bcos it is all computer generated.

1. What steps should i take?
2. Do i need to get any letter of support from office in this regard?

Javedkhan5555

Re: Different addresses on salaryslips and bank statements

Post by Javedkhan5555 » Mon May 05, 2014 1:38 am

Any response please.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon May 05, 2014 7:03 am

Just explain it to the caseworker.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Mon May 05, 2014 1:14 pm

As a regular board reader and with small knowledge can guess that address only matters when the application is based on unmarried partners visa where address and length of time be lived there is important otherwise caseworker not want to know where actually you lived except the application correspondence address or any address be lived at northern Ireland. Even ukba specification about bank statements does not emphasis much on the postal address display on bank statement.
"Words build bridges into unexplored regions" Adolf Hitler