ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Re: 10 years long residence applications

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:50 am

shahjee1234 wrote:
hassan5805 wrote:Good Luck Shah Jee and Sajjad. Inshalla this week we will hear good news from you.

Regards
Hello Hassan Bahi,
Many thanks, we would need you guys prayers and best wishes. Our prayers and best wishes are with you and other members. Let's see new week new hopes. I hope we could share the good news with you guys soon, INSHALLAH.
Kind regard
Shahjee
Inshalla Brother you will get positive response this week and hope Allah swt makes easy for all of us.. My prayers are with each one of you. Keep giving Sadka too. Jazak Allah Kher

Best Regards

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:13 am

hassan5805 wrote:Good Luck Shah Jee and Sajjad. Inshalla this week we will hear good news from you.

Regards
dear Hassan

Thanks for wishing us.
As shah jee said, we need prayers.
Hopefully this week we gonna listen good news with some more friends of rest of february.
Application sent 11/02/2014
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
Ackn received. 17/02/2014
Bio letter dated. 05/03/2014
Bio letter rcvd. 13/03/2014
Biometric done. 13/03/2014
Approval dated 17/06/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

KashRIz

Post by KashRIz » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:04 pm

Hi Every Body,

Got a good news here....Mrs got her Flr (m) approval letter today and letter clearly says she is issued with 2 years Visa and BRp Will follow soon. Thanks every one for help and support. I applied for my Mrs Flr (m) on 5/04/2014 under the old rules. I got my ILR on 15/04/2014. They requested me to fill 7a for financials and I wrote them back saying I am under the Old rules and I dont have to fill 7a. After talking to a lovely lady over the fone last at HO and on her advise I sent all my pay slips and bank statement for a year with requested section 7a but lady said she will email concerned department about this issue. I sent all my documents on 29th may and Approval is issued on 30th may. Happy days....Now planning to apply for SET (m) for Mrs...

Again thanks every one.

Kash
Freedom is every thing.....simply loving it.

M.ELAHI
Newly Registered

Post by M.ELAHI » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:36 pm

Hi
sent ILR APPLICATION on 10 YR basis
(7yrs 10 months on student visa, 2yrs PSW, 2months 3c/3d)
Sent on 27/02/2014
Biometric done on 15/03/2014
still waiting ??????/

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:36 pm

KashRIz wrote:Hi Every Body,

Got a good news here....Mrs got her Flr (m) approval letter today and letter clearly says she is issued with 2 years Visa and BRp Will follow soon. Thanks every one for help and support. I applied for my Mrs Flr (m) on 5/04/2014 under the old rules. I got my ILR on 15/04/2014. They requested me to fill 7a for financials and I wrote them back saying I am under the Old rules and I dont have to fill 7a. After talking to a lovely lady over the fone last at HO and on her advise I sent all my pay slips and bank statement for a year with requested section 7a but lady said she will email concerned department about this issue. I sent all my documents on 29th may and Approval is issued on 30th may. Happy days....Now planning to apply for SET (m) for Mrs...

Again thanks every one.

Kash
Conrats Bro Enjoy your freedom.

Regards

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:36 pm

Again thanks every one.

Kash
Hi KashRIz,
Congratulations to you and your Mrs, very well done. And thanks a lot for letting us know about the details of the case. That is great news. Enjoy mate, all the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Application send: 10/02/2014
Acknowl received: 17/02/2014
Biometric received: 05/03/2014
Biometric recorded: 05/03/2014
Approval date: 13/06/2014

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:32 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:

Again thanks every one.

Kash
Hi KashRIz,
Congratulations to you and your Mrs, very well done. And thanks a lot for letting us know about the details of the case. That is great news. Enjoy mate, all the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Shah jee
im thinking to call HO.
is there any harm to call them?
what can i ask them?
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

HowILR

Post by HowILR » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Again thanks every one.

Kash
Hi kash,

Congrats mate after all this...... U got it.

Now, r u planing to peo or post for set(m)?

Shefield or croydon?

Have u chked set(m) form updated to 06/2014 did u u noticed any changes...let me know.

Thx mate.

kashnex

Post by kashnex » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:18 pm

Hi users
I am in a deep problem here I have applied for ILR in January 14 by varying my application from T1 to ILR bases of ten years since than no bio letter or my fees been taken from my account. The letter I receive from them and it state that now that you want to apply for ILR based on 10 yrs you need to make a fresh application with correct fees, which I have already done it, don't understand why they are asking the same thing again, even if I apply again my original LIUK certificate is with them, what I did I copied all my application and certificate and sent them again, than I rang them they say they have every thing with them and they will make decision soon but my question is how would they make decision when they have not taken fees nor bio. and there is no a surety if they have my application with them otherwise they would not have asked to send a fresh application.
I was wondering if it is possible that I could apply again by filling new set (LR) form? with copy of my LiUK and a covering letter.
thanks
Regards

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:32 pm

sajjadali707 wrote:

Shah jee
im thinking to call HO.
what can i ask them?
Hi Sajjad Bahi,
There is no harm in calling them, but I have called them enough times to know that they have no actual updates. If you applied your case a week ago and got the acknowledgement or if you have applied it months ago, they have the same reply for you CASE IS STILL INCOMPLETE or CASE IS STILL IN PROCESS. One and the same thing, basically no information. But there is no harm in calling them, you don't know you might get luck. Keep me posted what ever they say. All the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:38 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:
sajjadali707 wrote:

Shah jee
im thinking to call HO.
what can i ask them?
Hi Sajjad Bahi,
There is no harm in calling them, but I have called them enough times to know that they have no actual updates. If you applied your case a week ago and got the acknowledgement or if you have applied it months ago, they have the same reply for you CASE IS STILL INCOMPLETE or CASE IS STILL IN PROCESS. One and the same thing, basically no information. But there is no harm in calling them, you don't know you might get luck. Keep me posted what ever they say. All the best.
Kind regards
Shahjee
Shahjee

my solicitor stopped me from calling them.

if you have a look at sky drive spreadsheet.
only you n me left, all applications got decisions in about 14-16 th week . we got entered into 17th week now.
it looks obvious that they are doing some checks,
if they raise any query, it should be received by this time now,
Allah Knows Whats going on there.
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:45 pm

kashnex wrote:Hi users
I am in a deep problem here I have applied for ILR in January 14 by varying my application from T1 to ILR bases of ten years since than no bio letter or my fees been taken from my account. The letter I receive from them and it state that now that you want to apply for ILR based on 10 yrs you need to make a fresh application with correct fees, which I have already done it, don't understand why they are asking the same thing again, even if I apply again my original LIUK certificate is with them, what I did I copied all my application and certificate and sent them again, than I rang them they say they have every thing with them and they will make decision soon but my question is how would they make decision when they have not taken fees nor bio. and there is no a surety if they have my application with them otherwise they would not have asked to send a fresh application.
I was wondering if it is possible that I could apply again by filling new set (LR) form? with copy of my LiUK and a covering letter.
thanks
Regards
Hello kashnex,
I would not recommend to apply again with photo copies of the documents. Alarm bells should have rang for you when the money was not taken for the new application, and no biometric letter was issue. You should immediately chase the progress of your application by calling and letting them know about the whole history of your application.
I would request other forum members who have experienced such things when they were varying the grounds of their application to please come forward and help with your views on the situation that Kashnex is.
I hope it helps kashnex, but don't leave it, chase it mate, there is definitely some hindrance in your application. Many thanks.
Kind regards
Shahjee

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:00 pm

sajjadali707 wrote:
Shahjee

only you n me left, all applications got decisions in about 14-16 th week . we got entered into 17th week now.
Sajjad Bahi,
You are right, I agree with you, let's leave them to have their checks, they are obviously busy working on it, I was thinking that as my wife and daughters FLR(M) is pending, that might have slowed it down, or may be your and my case is with the same case worker and as it was half term( kids holidays) he might have taken his kids on holidays and forgotten all about us :)
Only Allah knows what's going on, I hope to hear good news by this week INSHALLAH.
Just checked my Royal Mail special delivery reference number and still no update.
Please keep us posted on any news. Many thanks.
Kind regards
Shahjee

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:14 pm

shahjee1234 wrote:
sajjadali707 wrote:
Shahjee

Sajjad Bahi,
You are right, I agree with you, let's leave them to have their checks, they are obviously busy working on it, I was thinking that as my wife and daughters FLR(M) is pending, that might have slowed it down, or may be your and my case is with the same case worker and as it was half term( kids holidays) he might have taken his kids on holidays and forgotten all about us :)
Only Allah knows what's going on, I hope to hear good news by this week INSHALLAH.
Just checked my Royal Mail special delivery reference number and still no update.
Please keep us posted on any news. Many thanks.
Kind regards
Shahjee

yes shah jee
it seems to be with the same case worker.. :D

but you know my case history , thats why im worried about.
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:18 pm

How to get to the Skydrive? anyone please.....

NasirNNN
- thin ice -

Post by NasirNNN » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:20 pm

congrats and enjoy ur freedom

your case is first one where person got ILR after 06/04/14 and dependent got FLR(M) on old rules.

thats great news

anyway its really very stressing here as home office is very slow now

pray for all us and best luck for future

Again thanks every one.

Kash

NasirNNN
- thin ice -

Post by NasirNNN » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:30 pm

Hi Shahjee

My wife has received leter from case Worker regarding her FLR(M) application.did u received any letter from Home Office regarding ur wife FLR(M) that application can't be process in 8 weeks?i received a strange letter fom Home Office i am quoting wording of letter

''Thanks for your application for permission to stay in the UK

Although we would normally decide your application within 8 weeks from the date it was submitted,unfortunately this is not going to be possible in ur case.

This is because records show that you have an outstanding criminal prosecution.No decision will be taken on your application until this matter has been concluded.

A decision on ur application has been delayed as a result of your sponsor having an outstanding application for ILR.''

My wife never receive any notice regarding criminal prosecution?do anybody have any idea what is this?and how to check outstanding criminal prosecution??

I have called Home Office the lady said it is general letter and not all things mention in letter apply to ur wife case

what's ur opnion.

my prayers are with you ur case and sajjadali case is really stressing me.

Inshallah you both will get positive response this week

march_ilr

Post by march_ilr » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:32 pm

Insomnia wrote:How to get to the Skydrive? anyone please.....
HI Insomnia

try the following link and update your record accordingly.

... li=1#gid=0
regards;
Applied for FREEDOM on the 20th March

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:40 pm

Insomnia wrote:How to get to the Skydrive? anyone please.....
Hi Insomnia,
The Skydrive link is

https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?res ... 6R3aFEbvZw

I hope it helps.
Kind regards
Shahjee

KashRIz

Post by KashRIz » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:41 pm

Hi Nasir,

You should write straight to the person who wrote this letter. Name and address will be on the letter. Explain whole situation I hope they will rectify this error. I think case worker choose wrong letter. You should write case worker.
Kash
NasirNNN wrote:Hi Shahjee

My wife has received leter from case Worker regarding her FLR(M) application.did u received any letter from Home Office regarding ur wife FLR(M) that application can't be process in 8 weeks?i received a strange letter fom Home Office i am quoting wording of letter

Although we would normally decide your application within 8 weeks from the date it was submitted,unfortunately this is not going to be possible in ur case.

This is because records show that you have an outstanding criminal prosecution.No decision will be taken on your application until this matter has been concluded.

A decision on ur application has been delayed as a result of your sponsor having an outstanding application for ILR.''

My wife never receive any notice regarding criminal prosecution?do anybody have any idea what is this?and how to check outstanding criminal prosecution??

I have called Home Office the lady said it is general letter and not all things mention in letter apply to ur wife case

what's ur opnion.

sajjadali707

Post by sajjadali707 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:57 pm

KashRIz wrote:Hi Nasir,

You should write straight to the person who wrote this letter. Name and address will be on the letter. Explain whole situation I hope they will rectify this error. I think case worker choose wrong letter. You should write case worker.
Kash

what's ur opnion.

Dear Guys

i am waiting for my decision so desperately because i have to apply for my wife and daughter FLR FP . their leave is going to expire on 30 th june 2014.
what i should do if i dont get my decision by then???
Ackn dated. 12/02/2014
BRP received 19/06/2014

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:02 pm

what's ur opnion.

Hi Nasir Bahi,
Yes my wife have received pretty much the same letter the only thing which is different in her letter is that instead of Criminal prosecution, it says " you case involves complex issues, hence we will not be able to decide it in the usual 8 weeks time"
Another members wife received pretty much the same letter as my Mrs, and I would say that the letter that we received will be the set formate that the Home Office send out to every one.
In your case if you are worried about any Criminal prosecution, which obviously you and your Mrs have no knowledge of, can be easily checked by getting a CRB check for your self and your Mrs, because I checked your time line is you applied on the 17th of March, so I don't think your case is passed on to any case worker yet, as you know they are still dealing with February applicants, so there is no way for them to know before hand that there is a criminal prosecution against you, now come to your Mrs application, as they said the timeline for FLR(M) is 8 weeks, it will be her application that they already checked and they can't take any final decision as you application is still pending and her applications final decision depends on first your applications decision, and obviously if there are any secondary issues with her application than that will be dealt with once they resume work on her application, and that will be once your receive your ILR INSHALLAH.
So in the mean while you have time to get the CRB done, to get a clear picture of what is going on. I hope that it helps. Please keep us posted with the progress.
Many thanks for your prayers and best wishes, our best wishes and prayers with all of you, don't worry INSHALLAH every thing will be alright by the Grace of Almighty Allah. You take good care.
Kind regards
Shahjee

shahjee1234

Post by shahjee1234 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:11 pm

KashRIz wrote:Hi Nasir,

Kash

what's ur opnion.

Hi Nasir,
Agree with KashRIz on that, he has successfully proved that by writing to the case worker you could resolve complex issues, and most of the time it is right to point out to them that they are at wrong. There is the name of the case worker on that letter, so go for it mate. Thanks.
Kind regards
Shahjee

NasirNNN
- thin ice -

Post by NasirNNN » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:53 pm

Shahjee and Kashif

thank you so much for your detailed and kind reply and valuable suggestions

i will contact case worker.what you guys suggest should i get Police Certificate or CRB?

I will update on this issue as soon as i have any reply.

best of luck and Allah Hafiz

KashRIz

Post by KashRIz » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:05 pm

I think you should write him saying according to your best knowledge you dont have any conviction and wait for the answer. Mean while you can apply for police clearance certificate. My suggestion is dont waste any time and write a letter to your case worker ASAP.
NasirNNN wrote:Shahjee and Kashif

thank you so much for your detailed and kind reply and valuable suggestions

i will contact case worker.what you guys suggest should i get Police Certificate or CRB?

I will update on this issue as soon as i have any reply.

best of luck and Allah Hafiz