ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Job Seeker with Master's Degree in Finance and Management Control Seeking Sponsorship

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Emabou
Newly Registered
Morocco

Job Seeker with Master's Degree in Finance and Management Control Seeking Sponsorship

Post by Emabou » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:27 am

I am writing to express my interest in exploring job opportunities within your esteemed organization. I hold a Master's degree in Finance Audit and Management Control and bring 8 months of valuable experience as a Finance Intern and Financial Controller Intern.
During my experiences, I actively contributed to various financial functions, showcasing my skills in preparing financial statements, performing balance sheet reconciliations, preparing tax declarations, controlling asset depreciation, conducting bank reconciliations, and efficiently managing the Purchase Ledger.
In addition, I possess strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office, BeeOne and SAP.
I am currently seeking a position as an accountant, financial analyst, or financial controller that offers sponsorship. I am confident that my background and skills make me a strong candidate for such a role within your organization.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Job Seeker with Master's Degree in Finance and Management Control Seeking Sponsorship

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:32 am

Immigrations boards is a discussion board - the "organisation" cannot recommend or offer you job opportunities.
If you are in the UK suggest you register with websites that promote job offers or join agencies which deal with specific business segments. We do not recommend specific companies.

You are still welcome to read and contribute at immigrationboards.com.

Good luck.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.