ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

toufik77
Newly Registered
Algeria

Uk spouse visa

Post by toufik77 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:55 am

Hi, I am on 10 years family route renewable every 2.5years because of my British Son with my ex, My new wife is abroad and wondering what is the best to apply for visa so spend as much time as we can or is there another why to apply for family route as well? Looking forward for your kind advise

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Uk spouse visa

Post by Casa » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:05 pm

toufik77 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:55 am
Hi, I am on 10 years family route renewable every 2.5years because of my British Son with my ex, My new wife is abroad and wondering what is the best to apply for visa so spend as much time as we can or is there another why to apply for family route as well? Looking forward for your kind advise
You won't be able to sponsor your new wife's settlement visa application until you have been granted ILR. In the meantime, she might consider whether she qualifies for a work sponsored or student visa in her own right.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.