ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

S_1999
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Maintenance

Post by S_1999 » Tue May 28, 2024 7:26 pm

I'm a little confused how to answer a question relating to maintenance

My wife is being sponsored as a skilled worker and i am applying using the PBS, Start-up, Innovator or Global Talent – Partner visa form.

There is a question that states "Confirm if you are relying on evidence of funds available for your maintenance and accommodation provided by (my wife's name) in their application"

I have selected yes but she hasn't supplied any evidence in her application because the sponsor has agreed to certify maintenance is this correct as i get the following message

If (my wife's name) has not supplied evidence of funds for maintenance that covers you, your application may be delayed

Please help!

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Maintenance

Post by AmazonianX » Wed May 29, 2024 9:23 am

S_1999 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2024 7:26 pm
I'm a little confused how to answer a question relating to maintenance

My wife is being sponsored as a skilled worker and i am applying using the PBS, Start-up, Innovator or Global Talent – Partner visa form.

There is a question that states "Confirm if you are relying on evidence of funds available for your maintenance and accommodation provided by (my wife's name) in their application"

I have selected yes but she hasn't supplied any evidence in her application because the sponsor has agreed to certify maintenance is this correct as i get the following message

If (my wife's name) has not supplied evidence of funds for maintenance that covers you, your application may be delayed

Please help!
From previous encounter, the employer certifying maintenance covers not only the applicant but also their dependants and there was no delay or refusal on this point.