ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Login issue

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, CR001, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, Administrator

babanu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Login issue

Post by babanu » Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:51 pm

Can Moderators help me please. My old id by User Name "sunshine16" not working i tried everything. Can You Help Please. Thanks

meself2
Ireland

Re: Login issue

Post by meself2 » Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:48 pm

I'll have a look.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:52 pm

Have you tried to reset your password?
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

babanu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by babanu » Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:10 pm

I did but never received any link through email.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Jul 09, 2024 7:32 am

babanu wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:10 pm
I did but never received any link through email.
In that case, send me the email from another account (and anything else you know about it) through forum's private messages.

babanu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by babanu » Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:29 pm

Hello moderator i was able to send and read messages untill today even though i have few post. Now i do not have this facility. Can You please check. Thank You

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 7:39 pm

babanu wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:29 pm
Hello moderator i was able to send and read messages untill today even though i have few post. Now i do not have this facility. Can You please check. Thank You
That was granted solely so you can communicate to me, so we can recover your account.
You never responded to me, so I assumed you recovered your account and disabled it.

Recover your main account, so I can ban this one (as multiple usernames are not permitted) as soon as possible. This is your warning.

babanu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by babanu » Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:15 am

Hello moderator i tried all my emails that i can remember but none of them work, i wanted my old account that's why i contact you, i honestly do not remember which email id i used when i created my old account some years ago. Thank you

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:25 pm

babanu wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2024 3:15 am
Hello moderator i tried all my emails that i can remember but none of them work, i wanted my old account that's why i contact you, i honestly do not remember which email id i used when i created my old account some years ago. Thank you
I explained to you that email provided is not the email associated with the account. Got radio silence back.

If you want your account back, you'd have to take steps towards it. If you agree, I will reach out to you in private.

babanu
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by babanu » Tue Jul 16, 2024 7:02 pm

Yes please. Actually i do not remember that email id link to my previous id that's why but if you can help me somehow will be great. Can i merge my emails?