ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flro to student visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, CR001, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix

LUCKY7860
Newly Registered
Pakistan

flro to student visa

Post by LUCKY7860 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:28 pm

I came as a student in london in jan 2017 but had to interrupt my studies due to my mental health (migraine and blackouts). as a result of interruption, my visa was curtailed and i left UK before time. when due to resume my studies in jan 2020, it was a severe covid wave all around the world so had to deffer to jan 2021. come 2021 i applied for student visa, and got it. this time i had much worse and couldnt pass 2 of my remaining exams. due to worsening health i filed flro and was refused under the reason "we conclude that you dont have any private life in uk". i was told to return back to my country within 14 days. i left UK within 7 days to protect my passport. i want to apply for student visa again as i have been on a medication and therapy which resulted in recovery of my health. i want to complete my failed exams and complete my uk degree. what are the chances of me getting visa granted again as i never overstayed. i have my medical certificates from my doctors and therapists regarding my health. do i have any chances of success with visa or will they simply refuse it due to flro....thanks

LUCKY7860
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: flro to student visa

Post by LUCKY7860 » Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:43 pm

Anyone?

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:04 am

LUCKY7860 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:28 pm
what are the chances of me getting visa granted again as i never overstayed.
It's a question for your university. If they offer you a place, they need to decide whether to sponsor you for a Student visa. That includes assessing your "genuineness", which will include full details about your academic and immigration history, and your expected engagement with the course.

I'm afraid no one here can second-guess your university's approach to visa sponsorship, but I can't see any particular causes for concern.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

LUCKY7860
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by LUCKY7860 » Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:27 pm

sah10406 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:04 am
LUCKY7860 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2024 2:28 pm
what are the chances of me getting visa granted again as i never overstayed.
It's a question for your university. If they offer you a place, they need to decide whether to sponsor you for a Student visa. That includes assessing your "genuineness", which will include full details about your academic and immigration history, and your expected engagement with the course.

I'm afraid no one here can second-guess your university's approach to visa sponsorship, but I can't see any particular causes for concern.
thanks for reply.....