ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I need help on my child Student -Child dependant visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Oladaniel
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

I need help on my child Student -Child dependant visa

Post by Oladaniel » Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:12 am

Hi friends,

I am applying for visa for my 5 yr daughter she is already in uk for the last 1yrs 10 months, confused while filling her application

I am on a skilled worker visa, but no more with my employer and had to go back to student visa
1. While applying for my 5 yr old Type of visa showing as PBS, startup...global talent depend child...is it the category showing on application instead of Student Partner and children visa.

2. Have you been to the UK in the past 10 years? She is already in uk for the last 1yrs 10 months. If I select yes... reason (tourism, work,travel, study, others etc) date of arrival and How long were you in the UK

Really confused can someone help me out...

Kindly assist.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: I need help on my child Student -Child dependant visa

Post by sah10406 » Thu Sep 19, 2024 2:10 pm

Oladaniel wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:12 am
she is already in uk for the last 1yrs 10 months
What is her current visa?
Oladaniel wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2024 10:12 am
I am on a skilled worker visa, but no more with my employer and had to go back to student visa
If you have, or are applying for, a Student visa, you can only have a dependant child with you if your a PhD or research (not taught) Masters student, or if you are government-funded. If you are one of those, the child's other parent must also be applying, or already in the UK, unless they are deceased or have no role in the child's life.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.