ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

need help urgent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sabir111

need help urgent

Post by sabir111 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Can i go to pakistan without my passport as my case is pending with UKBA as i applied for tier 1 visa, i want to go to pakistan as soon as possible, i can't wait for it.
Some one told my that i get travel document from pakistan embassy, is this true

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: need help urgent

Post by silent_warrior » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 pm

sabir111 wrote:Can i go to pakistan without my passport as my case is pending with UKBA as i applied for tier 1 visa, i want to go to pakistan as soon as possible, i can't wait for it.
It depends on your embassy. I am not entirely sure, but I was thinking that Travel documents are issued when you have lost your passport. Try calling UKBA and check your options.
When did you submit your application?

sabir111

Post by sabir111 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:32 pm

silent_warrior wrote:
sabir111 wrote:Can i go to pakistan without my passport as my case is pending with UKBA as i applied for tier 1 visa, i want to go to pakistan as soon as possible, i can't wait for it.
It depends on your embassy. I am not entirely sure, but I was thinking that Travel documents are issued when you have lost your passport. Try calling UKBA and check your options.
I submit my application on 28 sep 2011, biometric on 10 oct 2011, i am in really stress, i got a problem in back home. i need to go as soon as possible. i called to UKBA they saying you need to withdrawal your application if you need your passport for traveling . i thinking if i go to pakistan then someone send me the document.
is this possible

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:46 pm

sabir111 wrote:
silent_warrior wrote:
I submit my application on 28 sep 2011, biometric on 10 oct 2011, i am in really stress, i got a problem in back home. i need to go as soon as possible. i called to UKBA they saying you need to withdrawal your application if you need your passport for traveling . i thinking if i go to pakistan then someone send me the document.
is this possible
Yes, I thought so. Unfortunately, if you withdraw your application, you may find yourself in a more difficult situation. Did you try and contact Freedom of Information?

sabir111

Post by sabir111 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:49 pm

silent_warrior wrote:
sabir111 wrote:
silent_warrior wrote:
is this possible
Yes, I thought so. Unfortunately, if you withdraw your application, you may find yourself in a more difficult situation. Did you try and contact Freedom of Information?
yes i did, i contact with local MP as well, they saying the application is under process so you need to wait. i send them fax as well for urgent treatment, my solicitor also send them two letter, they saying the same under process, i dont know what to do

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:11 pm

sabir111 wrote: yes i did, i contact with local MP as well, they saying the application is under process so you need to wait. i send them fax as well for urgent treatment, my solicitor also send them two letter, they saying the same under process, i dont know what to do
I think you need to get a better lawyer. And also write to the complaint department about the stress this is causing you, as you are unable to fulfill your commitments back home. Tell them it has been more than 6 months now.
Also, on second thought, if you were a salaried employee, check whether your employer has received any queries from UKBA and whether they have replied back. If you are self-employed and have shown any invoices, make sure all your customers have responded back to UKBA (if at all they were contacted)
Try and back track, and see if there has been something with your documents that could cause a delay. Again, this is not to add to the stress you are already going through, but to see if some verification by UKBA could be pending.

black7

Post by black7 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:21 pm

silent_warrior wrote:
sabir111 wrote: yes i did, i contact with local MP as well, they saying the application is under process so you need to wait. i send them fax as well for urgent treatment, my solicitor also send them two letter, they saying the same under process, i dont know what to do
I think you need to get a better lawyer. And also write to the complaint department about the stress this is causing you, as you are unable to fulfill your commitments back home. Tell them it has been more than 6 months now.
Also, on second thought, if you were a salaried employee, check whether your employer has received any queries from UKBA and whether they have replied back. If you are self-employed and have shown any invoices, make sure all your customers have responded back to UKBA (if at all they were contacted)
Try and back track, and see if there has been something with your documents that could cause a delay. Again, this is not to add to the stress you are already going through, but to see if some verification by UKBA could be pending.
I agree with silent warrior, normally they are processing in roughly 3 months, so perhaps they are trying to verify your documents and I will suggest that you make sure that if they have contacted anybody with regards to your documents, the concerned person reply back to home office

sabir111

Post by sabir111 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:27 pm

black7 wrote:
silent_warrior wrote:
I agree with silent warrior, normally they are processing in roughly 3 months, so perhaps they are trying to verify your documents and I will suggest that you make sure that if they have contacted anybody with regards to your documents, the concerned person reply back to home office
they already checked everything in Feb 2012, but still they saying under process, now i decide to withdraw the application, the web site saying its take 15 working day to return the document, but someone told to me it take 3 to 5 working days to return the documents, is this true

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:21 pm

sabir111 wrote:I think you need to get a better lawyer. And also write to the complaint department about the stress this is causing you, as you are unable to fulfill your commitments back home. Tell them it has been more than 6 months now.
Try and back track, and see if there has been something with your documents that could cause a delay. Again, this is not to add to the stress you are already going through, but to see if some verification by UKBA could be pending
they already checked everything in Feb 2012, but still they saying under process, now i decide to withdraw the application, the web site saying its take 15 working day to return the document, but someone told to me it take 3 to 5 working days to return the documents, is this true.
Before you do that, ask a second opinion from another solicitor. I spoke with someone I know who is also a solicitor about your situation, and he advised that you need to get a good solicitor. If your solicitor sends a stern mail to UKBA, threatening legal action, they might do something about it.
Having said that, this may not necessarily be true. As many solicitors say many different things.
But again i think it would be worthwhile for you to get a second opinion from a good solicitor before you ask for withdrawal