ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1E refused due to Maintenance

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:38 pm

Sorry to hear about your case. Please can someone can give reference to policy guidance or anywhere else where it says we cannot show maintance + investment funds in same account? Many thanks
BlackBirdSSG wrote:(He applied for £200K option because he wanted to get rid of Graduate Level 4 restriction (NQF Level 4 or above))

You said you provided 4 bank statements. Where they issued by different banks or same bank (as stated in their refusal letter)?

As mentioned by ac2107, Your maintenance funds source account and your sponsor funds source account must be different.

Same bank account is not allowed. Sorry to hear about your case, however you still have chance.

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:14 pm

entrepreneur123 wrote:Sorry to hear about your case. Please can someone can give reference to policy guidance or anywhere else where it says we cannot show maintance + investment funds in same account? Many thanks
BlackBirdSSG wrote:(He applied for £200K option because he wanted to get rid of Graduate Level 4 restriction (NQF Level 4 or above))

You said you provided 4 bank statements. Where they issued by different banks or same bank (as stated in their refusal letter)?

As mentioned by ac2107, Your maintenance funds source account and your sponsor funds source account must be different.

Same bank account is not allowed. Sorry to hear about your case, however you still have chance.

Yes, you can show both in same account. But just make sure you let the case worker understand that. otherwise he/she might think all the funds are used for investment and not award you any points for maintenance.

razi1234
- thin ice -

ac

Post by razi1234 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Hi ac.
Now every thing is clear...ukba considered ur maintenance statement from 1st November to 28 Jan....they calculate next day..in this scenario u hv maintained for only 89 days...
RAZI

ac2107

Re: ac

Post by ac2107 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:38 pm

razi1234 wrote:Hi ac.
Now every thing is clear...ukba considered ur maintenance statement from 1st November to 28 Jan....they calculate next day..in this scenario u hv maintained for only 89 days...
not because of 89 days.

this is the reason:
Although you have demonstrated that you have maintained the minimum level of available funds of £900 required through this full 90 day period, this amount is not in addition to the £200,000 needed to satisfy the requirement of Appendix A of the Immigration Rules

Geeth08

Post by Geeth08 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:34 pm

Hi when did u give biometric

Thanks.

Sug

Post by Sug » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:41 pm

Hi just a quick question how much amount did you show in section g10 in application form ie is it 200k +900
Hi

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Sug wrote:Hi just a quick question how much amount did you show in section g10 in application form ie is it 200k +900
in g10 I just put down 200k. and the amount on each of the bank statements which used to add up to 200k.

there is another separate bank statement which is NOT listed in g10 section is used for Maintenance.

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:27 pm

wrote a letter to the case worker last Sunday to ask for reconsideration.

Today I tracked the return letter in the Post office system, will be delivered tomorrow morning.

The case worker replied, just dont know is it good or bad news.

Finger cross!!!! Lets hope for the best!!! :shock: :roll:

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:04 am

Good luck buddy do update us when you find out in morning and try to get some sleep :)

Regards

ac2107 wrote:wrote a letter to the case worker last Sunday to ask for reconsideration.

Today I tracked the return letter in the Post office system, will be delivered tomorrow morning.

Mr Legal

Re: T1E refused due to Maintenance

Post by Mr Legal » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:58 am

ac2107:

As a common practise of law,there is no right of a review when right of an appeal exists but technically,you have no right of appeal as well on the ground that your visa is not run out.

Now what will you do-you have no right of appeal nor you can file an administrive review for the reason of an application made inside the uk,but you still have valid greivances and you have found out the wrong on the part of agency.Not in practise legally but generally,you have the right to highlight your grievances with their higher-ups and identify them the wrong done by them on the basis of an inappropriate assessment,negligence or detail inexamination of documents.

YOu can simply write a redressal of grievance application to them in light of your valid evidence and highlight the issue in detail what are the facts.Attach all the different BStatment and highlight the figure of your investment and maintenance for 90consecutive days separately.If possible take another fresh statment for maintenance from the date of your first application upto-date.

As you stated your visa will be expired in april.You have sufficient time and any miscellinious application can take about 20days to be responded in yes or no.

If in case you have not recieved any reply within 20days or long and you see that your visa is near to expiry and if you wish to make a fresh application,you can do this but remember to attach your grievance letter and any acknowledgment letter for your recent application which will address your reasons of previous refusal plus it will be consiladated with the main fresh application.

This is my own opinion and thinking to be helpful for you as I have sorted out few issues of mixing of different evidence as erroneoously considering them as one fact evidence here and abroad.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:19 am

ac2107 wrote:wrote a letter to the case worker last Sunday to ask for reconsideration.

Best of luck....hope you receive good news tomorrow.

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:08 pm

thanks guys!

Finally the letter came this morning and my application is APPROVED!!!

they apologised for their mistake and the reconsideration was handled by a different case worker within the same team.

No need to return any docs and the next thing is waiting for the bio card.........

I sincerely wish anyone with an outstanding application would be approved soon!!!

Good luck you guys. Please let me know if you want to know anything else.

sky_rise
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by sky_rise » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:35 pm

ac2107 wrote:thanks guys!

they apologised for their mistake and the reconsideration was handled by a different case worker within the same team.

No need to return any docs and the next thing is waiting for the bio card.........

I sincerely wish anyone with an outstanding application would be approved soon!!!

congratulations - use the 3 years with maximum output :)
"Ask me, and I shall provide it"

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Wow congrats man, :)

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Wow, brilliant. Congrats. :)
Did you send any other document other than the letter?

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:16 pm

congratulations

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:21 pm

monolyte wrote:

congratulations
thanks man, for your suggestions!

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:22 pm

dd156 wrote:Wow, brilliant. Congrats. :)
Yes, I send the bank statements with the letter and labelled them carefully. Also 3 pages of copies of the application form to make my point.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Excellent News ...................................... I am sure you will have a better night tonite than one you had yesterday .... all the very best and good luck for future

regards
ac2107 wrote:
dd156 wrote:Wow, brilliant. Congrats. :)
Yes, I send the bank statements with the letter and labelled them carefully. Also 3 pages of copies of the application form to make my point.