ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation approval taking too long

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

malik15

Re: Naturalisation approval taking too long

Post by malik15 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:38 pm

Approval sent by mistake.[/quote]

Have you heard anything? I emailed HO and got a standard response that the process isn't complete yet:([/quote]

I requested a call back from the home office, and an offices call me today stating that my application is in the stage of "PROCESSING" i have no idea what that means, two months ago the status of my application was "OUTSTANDING".

Do you have any idea what "Processing" means in term of the progress of my application?

Thanks in advance.
BS[/quote]

No sure. Technically the application is in processing since they received it. I get mixed answers when I call e.g. in process, waiting, can't tell where it is just keep waiting etc.

malik15

Post by malik15 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:00 pm

Any update anyone?

mg543
Newly Registered

Post by mg543 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:27 pm

I am in the same situation folks, applied on the 8th Feb, 2016 and still waiting. No letter received from the HO. Whenever I contact the UKVI, they say its still pending decision. Who knows.. :shock: