ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Tue May 29, 2012 2:29 pm

IRISH PHAROE wrote:
rosdoodoo wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:
rosdoodoo wrote:
Well, if when you're born and at the registration of your birth you have middle name on your birth registration good luck to you for living every stone touched, i personally i am not stupid when i was growing up not to know or saw my middle name on my birth registration, next ?

Additionally, why people are waiting more than 3 years i don't know, because a period of 26 month has been stated in the letter, so waiting for more than such stipulated period is in fact wasting your life of next decision of your life as immigrant in the state just like Irish themselves elsewhere in the world in such situation. All the best and continue juking unreasonably. :lol:
angelcountry,
do you understand what you write?
I was following all the posts you had and all the fights you had also,
sometimes I felt pity towards you, but now I think you deserve that ban.
you are such an idiot
Did you get pleasure from banning people from this forum?

Why would you pity me when i can defend myself without recourse to legal expert or aids, and you must be a very big fool to have mentioned the word PITY when i am not homeless or starving or fear of expulsion from Ireland after 12 years. ? :P
Living on social welfare is something you enjoy big time, you potato couch
collect your books and just go to your school and enjoy the Irish/Real Immigrant tax money
Well, in the figures granted Irish citizenship at present majority are on social welfare benefit granted on the basis of common good and look after our children for us while we cruise around for free, which is deemed as the language of the rich people in Ireland.

Education of war i had in Ireland is good enough for me to fight various denominations in Ireland, which is not there at all in Ireland. :P
Bruce willies To Fight On, Even when he's crippled And Out Of Work.

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Tue May 29, 2012 2:33 pm

citdep wrote:
rosdoodoo wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:
rosdoodoo wrote:
Well, if when you're born and at the registration of your birth you have middle name on your birth registration good luck to you for living every stone touched, i personally i am not stupid when i was growing up not to know or saw my middle name on my birth registration, next ?

Additionally, why people are waiting more than 3 years i don't know, because a period of 26 month has been stated in the letter, so waiting for more than such stipulated period is in fact wasting your life of next decision of your life as immigrant in the state just like Irish themselves elsewhere in the world in such situation. All the best and continue juking unreasonably. :lol:
angelcountry,
do you understand what you write?
I was following all the posts you had and all the fights you had also,
sometimes I felt pity towards you, but now I think you deserve that ban.
you are such an idiot
Did you get pleasure from banning people from this forum?

Why would you pity me when i can defend myself without recourse to legal expert or aids, and you must be a very big fool to have mentioned the word PITY when i am not homeless or starving or fear of expulsion from Ireland after 12 years. ? :P

As much as I hate to interfere with your lovely conversation, I really recommend you guys to exchange emails and continue your debate in a more private space, I personally am looking for more useful discussions here.

I am an Irish citizen and I am puzzled as why processing of my spouse's application has taken 4 years. I check this forum every now and then to get some info that might shed a light on the matter.

I mean no offence but seriously people came to Ireland for a reason and looking forward to a chance to build up their lives. Lets keep the forum to more sensible words.

Cheers,
If you're lucky, you'll never be picked on, as you enter that Ireland to build your life, if you're unlucky with Irish, Hell will be your abode, And if you come encountered with their police everything that involved you, will be , ''I am going to charge you to court'' whether reasonable or unreasonable like the Deen bottler's like in my area. :lol:

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Tue May 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Ok guys sorry for being rude and get in fight with such person.
I'll stop posting in here
good luck to all of you
peace on you

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Tue May 29, 2012 3:47 pm

IRISH PHAROE wrote:Ok guys sorry for being rude and get in fight with such person.
good luck to all of you
They turn on you now by direct debit, so beware of insinuation often, so do never in your life organised to touch my door again, and ask for trolls back ups with fake and illegitimate process. :lol:

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue May 29, 2012 6:00 pm

[quote="IRISH PHAROE"]Ok guys sorry for being rude and get in fight with such person.
good luck to all of you[/quote] dis form need u .........................................................................

EMAB
Newly Registered

Re: heyh guys its me!

Post by EMAB » Tue May 29, 2012 7:40 pm

IQU wrote:
AUCK wrote:Great day

having applied in March 2012, received an approval letter on today of my sister (under 16 ) application for naturalisation. Requesting for fees 200 plus photos. Great its applied in march 2012

:D :lol: 8) :D :D :D
wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh congras
Auck, glad to see your sister's approval in two months. This is good sign. Congratulations to you guys.

cheers..

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Tue May 29, 2012 7:43 pm

IQU wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:Ok guys sorry for being rude and get in fight with such person.
good luck to all of you
dis form need u .........................................................................
Why did you kept on reeling, your minister wrote me through your main man at that time, that i should go and get one month residence permit on my passport i said ''Hell No''.

And i was expecting a deportation which you fail to usurp then.

So what's the matter of outdated therein, so one month is adequately defended with reasonable doubt, watch my lips, ''Hell No''. :P

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Tue May 29, 2012 10:06 pm

[quote="rosdoodoo"][quote="IQU"][quote="IRISH PHAROE"]Ok guys sorry for being rude and get in fight with such person.
good luck to all of you[/quote] dis form need u .........................................................................[/quote]

Why did you kept on reeling, your minister wrote me through your main man at that time, that i should go and get one month residence permit on my passport i said ''Hell No''.

So what's the matter of outdated therein, so one month is adequately defended with reasonable doubt, watch my lips, ''Hell No''. :P[/quote] BANNED DIS CXXXXX.

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Tue May 29, 2012 11:27 pm

IQU wrote:
rosdoodoo wrote:
IQU wrote:
good luck to all of you
dis form need u .........................................................................

So what's the matter of outdated therein, so one month is adequately defended with reasonable doubt, watch my lips, ''Hell No''. :P
BANNED DIS CXXXXX.
And the answer is ................... eammon cot........

High Court hears SF challenge to Referendum Commission

on 29/05/2012 21:01:23

The High Court has begun hearing a last minute challenge by Sinn Féin's Pearse Doherty to the Referendum Commission.

It relates to statements made by the Commission in respect of Ireland's ability to veto the ESM.

Sinn Féin claim that the Referendum Commission was wrong when it stated that the government no longer had a veto in relation to the European Stability Mechanism.

TD Pearse Doherty's lawyers said that the statement was seized upon by the media and has had a gigantic effect on public understanding of the issue.

They said that it was also seized upon by elements of the Yes side and used against Sinn Féin who claim it is open to the government of its own motion not to ratify the ESM decision.

They said that the Referendum Commission clarified the issue in a later statement but failed to properly publicise the correction.

Minister for European Affairs, Lucinda Creighton, this evening accused Sinn Féin of making a mockery of our legal system and called their High Court challenge a cynical and frivolous and a pathetic attempt to garner attention before the media blackout, which is due to kick in tomorrow lunchtime.

Judge Gerard Hogan will give his ruling tomorrow morning.
Ads by Google

So if you're for full blown social justice is about time you follow me or not, we dont want a government that use style to continue previous government programs.

:D

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Wed May 30, 2012 5:11 am

IQU wrote:
good luck to all of you
Thanks IQU,
I'll be around doing my best to help the others who need help, but I won't get in such fight with such idiot person, who always drunk/Psycho and doesn't know what he is talking about.
peace on you

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Wed May 30, 2012 9:25 am

IRISH PHAROE wrote:
IQU wrote:
good luck to all of you
Thanks IQU,
I'll be around doing my best to help the others who need help, but I won't get in such fight with such idiot person, who always drunk/Psycho and doesn't know what he is talking about.
Two people apply for naturalization and when their revenue information was sort they realize one was full-time the other one was at home child care and sole trader with no record of bridging alternatives in the revenue affairs and their information intertwined in the revenue office, but you're sick aren't you ? :lol:
Last edited by rosdoodoo on Wed May 30, 2012 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

dania

Post by dania » Wed May 30, 2012 9:53 am

rosdoodoo wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:
IQU wrote:
good luck to all of you
Thanks IQU,
Two people apply for naturalization and when their revenue information was sort they realize one was full-time the other one was at home child care and their information intertwined in the revenue office, but you're sick aren't you ? :lol:
hi will u please stop posting irrelevent information and stick to the topic we r here to discuss naturalization process and why it is taking so long to process the applications so please please stick to the topic for good sake of all of us :(
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Wed May 30, 2012 10:47 am

dania wrote:
rosdoodoo wrote:
IRISH PHAROE wrote:
IQU wrote: dis form need u .........................................................................
Thanks IQU,
Two people apply for naturalization and when their revenue information was sort they realize one was full-time the other one was at home child care and their information intertwined in the revenue office, but you're sick aren't you ? :lol:
hi will u please stop posting irrelevent information and stick to the topic we r here to discuss naturalization process and why it is taking so long to process the applications so please please stick to the topic for good sake of all of us :(
That'w what we're saying, that, they often announces 4000 citizenship per ceremony and we could not feel it around most people we know and we waiting for longer than expected, won't have to organised investigations into those figures, i doubt it ?

citdep
Newly Registered

Taking the matter to media

Post by citdep » Wed May 30, 2012 12:27 pm

Maybe if the figure 4000 is a hoax and its the government's way of telling to european union that they are bound to law, we should take an action ourselves.

This does not seem to be right to wait for unlimited amount of time with absolute not answer from Dept of Justice. Maybe we should take this to media and take serious action against irresponsible government. This is not correct that they do not do absolutely anything and do not provide an explanation at all.

This is 21st century slavery to pay this much tax and still no answer? I am not saying that we are entitled to citizenship, at least we are entitled to an answer. How can they refuse to provide an explanation to a family that half are citizen and half are waiting.

Seriously, we should start thinking of taking this to media and publicising it.

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Re: Taking the matter to media

Post by rosdoodoo » Wed May 30, 2012 12:47 pm

citdep wrote:Maybe if the figure 4000 is a hoax and its the government's way of telling to european union that they are bound to law, we should take an action ourselves.

This does not seem to be right to wait for unlimited amount of time with absolute not answer from Dept of Justice. Maybe we should take this to media and take serious action against irresponsible government. This is not correct that they do not do absolutely anything and do not provide an explanation at all.

This is 21st century slavery to pay this much tax and still no answer? I am not saying that we are entitled to citizenship, at least we are entitled to an answer. How can they refuse to provide an explanation to a family that half are citizen and half are waiting.

Seriously, we should start thinking of taking this to media and publicising it.
Well said Indeed, but the journalist themselves on RTE, TVs would they be happy for us to be Irish citizen for freedom and social justice, those are the fundamental questions we have to ask ourselves in our plight with Irish Citizenship system.

RTE, TV 3 please film the ceremony and let the entire state know if that figure of 4000 is correct per the announcement in justice.ie website rather than making mockery of immigrant like slave, my family pay tax and look after our kids we have absolute right to usurp citizenship and free ourselves. What's wrong in that legitimate right enacted under the 1956 naturalization act. :lol:

dhang

Post by dhang » Wed May 30, 2012 1:00 pm

has anyone knows email address for citizenship division?

PaddyBoy
Newly Registered

Post by PaddyBoy » Wed May 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone has experienced a faster response to their citizenship application after getting Long Term Residency? In other words, does LTR really help on getting citizenship approval faster? Any experience?

Cheers,

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Wed May 30, 2012 2:00 pm

dhang wrote:has anyone knows email address for citizenship division?
info@justice.ie
peace on you

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Wed May 30, 2012 2:09 pm

PaddyBoy wrote:Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone has experienced a faster response to their citizenship application after getting Long Term Residency? In other words, does LTR really help on getting citizenship approval faster? Any experience?

Cheers,
Read the citizenship applications instructions carefully, and you'll know that, that long term residency of only five years term does not has any locus-standi than all the stamp on your passport that amount to reckonable period of 5 years, infact, when the stamp of my passport was calculated they found 63 month then and i was even given the calculation paper work signed and the period of temporary where my legality is determined for unrecognizable was 56 months in the state, which shows a bit of professionalism from their part on that, but in Lacuna, we need to ascertain why the delay and what's wrong, that where our focus should be centered at, hope that answers your question again and again.

alpha_1

Minister Decision

Post by alpha_1 » Wed May 30, 2012 2:37 pm

How long does it take for minister to make a decision on a standard 5 year basis application?

Can any body share their experience?

starbuck

Re: Minister Decision

Post by starbuck » Wed May 30, 2012 2:50 pm

alpha_1 wrote:How long does it take for minister to make a decision on a standard 5 year basis application?

alpha_1 --> I sent the LTR update to the citizenship division. I got an acknowledgement from the 'Further Processing team'. It took around 9 months to go from initial to further processing team ( i am an aug-2011) applicant.
I guess you too have got your LTR approval. Did you get anything back from them ??

Any clue as to when i might get an approval once the file is with the further processing team ?

thanks
*$

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Wed May 30, 2012 3:00 pm

starbuck wrote:
alpha_1 wrote:How long does it take for minister to make a decision on a standard 5 year basis application?

alpha_1 --> I sent the LTR update to the citizenship division. I got an acknowledgement from the 'Further Processing team'. It took around 9 months to go from initial to further processing team ( i am an aug-2011) applicant.
I guess you too have got your LTR approval. Did you get anything back from them ??

Any clue as to when i might get an approval once the file is with the further processing team ?

thanks
*$
Yes I also got my LTR. Once I sent the LTR update to inis they took around 3 weeks to tell me that my file has gone to minister.

So possibly for you once you send the ltr update ask them after couple of weeks if it has gone to minister or not.

So now I am wondering how long does minister normally take to make a decision?

dhang

Post by dhang » Wed May 30, 2012 3:01 pm

IRISH PHAROE wrote:
dhang wrote:has anyone knows email address for citizenship division?
info@justice.ie
thanks a lot irish pharoe - still waiting for my daughter's CON

EMAB
Newly Registered

Post by EMAB » Wed May 30, 2012 8:47 pm

alpha_1 wrote:
starbuck wrote:

thanks
*$
Yes I also got my LTR. Once I sent the LTR update to inis they took around 3 weeks to tell me that my file has gone to minister.

So possibly for you once you send the ltr update ask them after couple of weeks if it has gone to minister or not.

Guys, I am sep 11 applicant. I got LTR last year and updated to Inis. But seem my application still at initial processing as I got a letter stating application in chronological order and current processing time is 26months... something funny!!! Any idea...

dania

Post by dania » Wed May 30, 2012 9:31 pm

EMAB wrote:
alpha_1 wrote:
starbuck wrote:

thanks
*$

Guys, I am sep 11 applicant. I got LTR last year and updated to Inis. But seem my application still at initial processing as I got a letter stating application in chronological order and current processing time is 26months... something funny!!! Any idea...
my friend u r in ireland every thing is funny here is it not funny to wait for three or four or even five years for decision on your application in this 21st century??? and their neighbours(u.k) processing time for these type of applications is only six months or even less :lol: god please save us from them pleaseeeeeeeee
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]