ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

citdep
Newly Registered

Re: Minister Decision

Post by citdep » Wed May 30, 2012 11:31 pm

dania wrote:
EMAB wrote:
alpha_1 wrote:
starbuck wrote:
alpha_1 --> I sent the LTR update to the citizenship division. I got an acknowledgement from the 'Further Processing team'. It took around 9 months to go from initial to further processing team ( i am an aug-2011) applicant.
I guess you too have got your LTR approval. Did you get anything back from them ??

Any clue as to when i might get an approval once the file is with the further processing team ?

thanks
*$
Yes I also got my LTR. Once I sent the LTR update to inis they took around 3 weeks to tell me that my file has gone to minister.

So possibly for you once you send the ltr update ask them after couple of weeks if it has gone to minister or not.

So now I am wondering how long does minister normally take to make a decision?
Guys, I am sep 11 applicant. I got LTR last year and updated to Inis. But seem my application still at initial processing as I got a letter stating application in chronological order and current processing time is 26months... something funny!!! Any idea...
my friend u r in ireland every thing is funny here is it not funny to wait for three or four or even five years for decision on your application in this 21st century??? and their neighbours(u.k) processing time for these type of applications is only six months or even less :lol: god please save us from them pleaseeeeeeeee

sometimes I think I might confess to some thing I've never done, its torture, there is absolutely no process, it all depends on who is processing your application, no rules nothing, its all personal

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Thu May 31, 2012 11:07 am

citdep wrote:
dania wrote:
EMAB wrote:
alpha_1 wrote:
Yes I also got my LTR. Once I sent the LTR update to inis they took around 3 weeks to tell me that my file has gone to minister.

So possibly for you once you send the ltr update ask them after couple of weeks if it has gone to minister or not.

So now I am wondering how long does minister normally take to make a decision?
Guys, I am sep 11 applicant. I got LTR last year and updated to Inis. But seem my application still at initial processing as I got a letter stating application in chronological order and current processing time is 26months... something funny!!! Any idea...
my friend u r in ireland every thing is funny here is it not funny to wait for three or four or even five years for decision on your application in this 21st century??? and their neighbours(u.k) processing time for these type of applications is only six months or even less :lol: god please save us from them pleaseeeeeeeee

sometimes I think I might confess to some thing I've never done, its torture, there is absolutely no process, it all depends on who is processing your application, no rules nothing, its all personal
Your statement sound funny, isn't that part of your behavior acting as if some nationality has committed some vicious crime before entering Ireland.

I am so happy happy that, the same person dealing with my application is the same as my spouse and she's very sensible and professional different from initial ryan constitutional anarchy's textbook notion interpretations. :D
Bruce willies To Fight On, Even when he's crippled And Out Of Work.

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Thu May 31, 2012 1:04 pm

good luck everone ????hope coming week will be more approval issues

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Thu May 31, 2012 2:22 pm

All the goodluck to all of us waiting and all the best to those who has gotten, we pray for more investment and taxation to Ireland for great development, please show that, New Irish can do better. :lol:

BANDAR

Post by BANDAR » Thu May 31, 2012 2:36 pm

me and my wive voted the BIG YES- TODAY so iam very proud. is a nyone goinf to weatch the formula 1 on sun. ?

dania

Post by dania » Thu May 31, 2012 2:37 pm

IQU wrote:good luck everone ????hope coming week will be more approval issues
hi iqu and everybody just to say that we can only hope hope and only hope for decisions after waiting for 3,4,5,6 years, in this 21st century and living in european union .there is no rules and there is no body here to ask the department of justice what they r doing and why it is taking soooo long to process these applications when in every where in this europe and outside maximum time limit is only six months to process.irish system is unique in the world .we should protest about this..... :cry:
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Thu May 31, 2012 2:49 pm

dania wrote:
hi iqu and everybody just to say that we can only hope hope and only hope for decisions after waiting for 3,4,5,6 years, in this 21st century and living in european union .there is no rules and there is no body here to ask the department of justice what they r doing and why it is taking soooo long to process these applications when in every where in this europe and outside maximum time limit is only six months to process.irish system is unique in the world .we should protest about this..... :cry:

Well they have said it in the letter that, a statute limitation period of 26 months is envisage and a more complicated application may take longer than 26 month and if your applications is taken more than 26 month, you the applicant should know why and if you doubt ask the reasons for the delay, unless your common good as been undermined per your character on serious things on day to day basis around us, hope that helps you a bit, otherwise check articles of the European treaties and help yourselves. :lol:

citdep
Newly Registered

Post by citdep » Thu May 31, 2012 3:09 pm

dania wrote:

once I came across an organization in Dublin that are thirsty for looking into this matter from humanity point of view. Irish government simply do not care. They themselves go to u.s or australia and like to be treated very well but they refuse to do the same for their own immigrants.

I will try to find that organization and get them to act on behalf of all immigrants. I will post their website link here and would like to ask everyone to contact them.

something must be done.

this is not correct that we pay huge amount of tax as professionals and Irish government do whatever they want with us. we are entitled to an answer, I hate it when everytime I call them and they simply say "I do not know how long it will take" it is 4 yrs already, what the hell are they doing?

we all need to take an action, I will find that organization web site and post it on

dania

Post by dania » Thu May 31, 2012 3:55 pm

citdep wrote:
dania wrote:

once I came across an organization in Dublin that are thirsty for looking into this matter from humanity point of view. Irish government simply do not care. They themselves go to u.s or australia and like to be treated very well but they refuse to do the same for their own immigrants.

I will try to find that organization and get them to act on behalf of all immigrants. I will post their website link here and would like to ask everyone to contact them.

something must be done.

this is not correct that we pay huge amount of tax as professionals and Irish government do whatever they want with us. we are entitled to an answer, I hate it when everytime I call them and they simply say "I do not know how long it will take" it is 4 yrs already, what the hell are they doing?

we all need to take an action, I will find that organization web site and post it on
well said nearly everybody of us waiting for long time r paying taxes and working hard but for our loyality they r giving us the present of being ignorant and dont even care about us ,our lifes are dependent on their decision but they dont care this is not the way to live in this 21st century world is so advanced and these irish r living so behind .please do what u can to help and we r with you thanks.
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

dania

Post by dania » Thu May 31, 2012 4:06 pm

rosdoodoo wrote:
dania wrote:

Well they have said it in the letter that, a statute limitation period of 26 months is envisage and a more complicated application may take longer than 26 month and if your applications is taken more than 26 month, you the applicant should know why and if you doubt ask the reasons for the delay, unless your common good as been undermined per your character on serious things on day to day basis around us, hope that helps you a bit, otherwise check articles of the European treaties and help yourselves. :lol:
my point is that why the hell in this country it is taking so many years to process these applications, r we living in stone age or some third world country???the answer is no no no we r living in 21st century and in europe.it is just an excuse for their ignorance and laziness that more complicated application takes more time, can they explain why in other countries same applications take way less time then here ,now it is the time for us to protest about it and stop suffering in silence,the things will not change here untill we do some thing about it . :(

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Thu May 31, 2012 7:33 pm

dania wrote:
rosdoodoo wrote:
dania wrote:

my point is that why the hell in this country it is taking so many years to process these applications, r we living in stone age or some third world country???the answer is no no no we r living in 21st century and in europe.it is just an excuse for their ignorance and laziness that more complicated application takes more time, can they explain why in other countries same applications take way less time then here ,now it is the time for us to protest about it and stop suffering in silence,the things will not change here untill we do some thing about it . :(
I have gotten an article for you and hope it will help your desperation a bit.

Advocating change more 'difficult'
Share0

Deirdre Garvey of The Wheel said NGOs must assert the importance of their values in society. Photograph: Eric Luke/The Irish Times
Advocating for social and political change was becoming “increasingly difficult” for the voluntary sector, but increasingly important for society, the chief executive of a representative body for the sector has warned.

Deirdre Garvey of The Wheel - an umbrella body for 870 community and voluntary organisations - said NGOs must assert the importance of their values in society and lead a discussion on them, if they were to remain a vital part of it.

Ms Garvey was speaking at a conference today hosted by The Wheel, on the increasing pressure on NGOs to demonstrate their effectiveness - ie their value for money - to funders.

“Most charities know well the importance of their work to society. However many struggle to measure, evaluate and communicate their impact. As a consequence the value of their work us not fully understood and appreciated.”

The voluntary sector had taken a “hugely disproportionate hit” in funding cuts over the past three years, of between 15 and 30 per cent, she said. In this context it was more vital than ever that NGOs proved their worth, and “take charge” of their situation.

“I know people feel they just don’t have the time to do this, that their resources are already stretched to breaking point, but we are just going to have to step back and take the time to do this.”

NGOs needed to identify the outcomes they wanted for their work, how best to achieve them and what was the best model for them.

Asked whether, if social or political change was a desired outcome for an NGO, they would be circumscribed from articulating this given their dependence on State funding, she said: “That kind of advocacy work is going to become increasingly difficult in the next few years.

“Philanthropic organisations like Atlantic Philanthropies are shutting up business in the next three years.

“It underlines the importance for the voluntary sector of not being a victim to these cuts, but of taking charge of the situation and really stepping back to reflect on the kind of society we want to build, and leading that discussion.”

If the sector were to grow stronger it would have to convince wider society of the importance its values - of participative democracy, community empowerment, social justice and equality.

“The lack of shared vision about the kind of society we want inhibits the voluntary sector,” she said.

Fergus O’Ferrall, lecturer in health policy at Trinity College Dublin, said the sector faced a “clear choice”.

“It may continue to be shaped as a product of the current dysfunctional State in Ireland or it may become a creative catalyst for radical change. We must break our resource dependency upon a failed State model of development and become the seedbeds of a new kind of active citizenry.”

The Wheel today published a guide for NGOs, Knowing and showing your outcomes and impacts, to help groups track and measure their work.
:lol:

citdep
Newly Registered

Immigration Council of Ireland

Post by citdep » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:11 am

As I promised, here is the link

http://www.immigrantcouncil.ie/

I guess we should contact these people. They seem to care, they have been in media talking about the unreasonable waiting time.

http://www.immigrantcouncil.ie/services/overview

Our lives depend on this decision. Lets brainstorm and see what is the best way to contact this organisation.

robby1
BANNED

Post by robby1 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:10 am

i truly understand feelings of all applicants waiting for looooooong time for basic right in this country after being here for 10 or 12 years , Lets check who is up for peace protest ?organise yourself . do a poll .

salem66
Newly Registered

Post by salem66 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:18 am

In my opinion we should contact our local TDs and all organisations dealing with immigration like:

http://www.nascireland.org/

And ASK the Minister of Justice a very simple question which he and the previous Minister of Justice rebuff and deny answering!!

“The number and nationalities of the people waiting for over 1 year for their naturalisation application processed” i.e- a breakdown data of the people waiting over 1 year :!: :?: :!:

I am 100% certain that most of the people waiting for over 1 year are from the same ethical and religion background and from the same geographical region!! :!: :?: :!:

SHOCKIG :!: And very obvious DISCRIMINATION!! :?:

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:13 am

salem66 wrote:In my opinion we should contact our local TDs and all organisations dealing with immigration like:

http://www.nascireland.org/

And ASK the Minister of Justice a very simple question which he and the previous Minister of Justice rebuff and deny answering!!

“The number and nationalities of the people waiting for over 1 year for their naturalisation application processed” i.e- a breakdown data of the people waiting over 1 year :!: :?: :!:

I am 100% certain that most of the people waiting for over 1 year are from the same ethical and religion background and from the same geographical region!! :!: :?: :!:

SHOCKIG :!: And very obvious DISCRIMINATION!! :?:
What's all what you wrote now and what's the usefulness of the immigrant council of Ireland and tell us their achievement in sorting out rights to date with case study and precedence's please ? otherwise stop sending people there because we know that office, we have evidences on them, do we need them ?. thank you.

nissa

Post by nissa » Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:57 pm

so once you send them your ltr letter did they gave you written answer through post.thanks.
[quote="alpha_1"][quote="starbuck"][quote="alpha_1"]How long does it take for minister to make a decision on a standard 5 year basis application?

Can any body share their experience?[/quote]

alpha_1 --> I sent the LTR update to the citizenship division. I got an acknowledgement from the 'Further Processing team'. It took around 9 months to go from initial to further processing team ( i am an aug-2011) applicant.
I guess you too have got your LTR approval. Did you get anything back from them ??

Any clue as to when i might get an approval once the file is with the further processing team ?

thanks
*$[/quote]

So now I am wondering how long does minister normally take to make a decision?[/quote]

nissa

Post by nissa » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:05 pm

please share some views with me.my eu3 application has been approved by inis so am i need to send it to naturalization dept will it speed up my naturalization application process .my application have moved from intial to further processing team after 1 year and 4 months time.submit in feb 2011.it tooks so long to move to further processing.have been told each time outside agencies reports waiting since oct 2011.any idea please what is further processing team what they basically do? thanks.

citdep
Newly Registered

Post by citdep » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:10 pm

nissa wrote:please share some views with me.my eu3 application has been approved by inis so am i need to send it to naturalization dept will it speed up my naturalization application process .my application have moved from intial to further processing team after 1 year and 4 months time.submit in feb 2011.it tooks so long to move to further processing.have been told each time outside agencies reports waiting since oct 2011.any idea please what is further processing team what they basically do? thanks.
I submitted an application for my spouse in 2008 and since Apr 2011 they've been telling us they're waiting for a report from outside agencies. so I do not know if after all this time the appl is still in initial processing or further processing.

starbuck

Post by starbuck » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:14 pm

nissa --> Did you get the final approval on the citizenship ? What were the time lines of your LTR and citizenship ?

Thanks
*$

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:56 pm

citdep wrote:
nissa wrote:please share some views with me.my eu3 application has been approved by inis so am i need to send it to naturalization dept will it speed up my naturalization application process .my application have moved from intial to further processing team after 1 year and 4 months time.submit in feb 2011.it tooks so long to move to further processing.have been told each time outside agencies reports waiting since oct 2011.any idea please what is further processing team what they basically do? thanks.
I submitted an application for my spouse in 2008 and since Apr 2011 they've been telling us they're waiting for a report from outside agencies. so I do not know if after all this time the appl is still in initial processing or further processing.
It is in fact saddened to hear that, 2008 applicant are still waiting, we did recognizes that majority of us we not be refused but the issue at hand now is the time frame everybody is ageing on a daily basis, but make no mistake European Union can not determined who become Irish and who does not, so bear that in mind and stop, it will be suicidal and we demand immediate social justice and political right en-self-determination.

citdep
Newly Registered

Post by citdep » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:02 pm

rosdoodoo wrote:
citdep wrote:
It is in fact saddened to hear that, 2008 applicant are still waiting, we did recognizes that majority of us we not be refused but the issue at hand now is the time frame everybody is ageing on a daily basis, but make no mistake European Union can not determined who become Irish and who does not, so bear that in mind and stop, it will be suicidal and we demand immediate social justice and political right en-self-determination.

depim
Newly Registered

Post by depim » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:10 pm

I just watched a part in RTE ONE about an Iraqi guy who got his letter. He applied 1 year ago and he got it now. So?
What about us? How long more should we wait? :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry:

rosdoodoo
BANNED

Post by rosdoodoo » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:35 am

depim wrote:I just watched a part in RTE ONE about an Iraqi guy who got his letter. He applied 1 year ago and he got it now. So?
What about us? How long more should we wait? :roll: :cry: :cry: :cry:
If you have a bit of jurisprudence in immigration law or inter-alia constitution law per the immigration act 1956 in which every immigrant is usurping now, you'll be able to ascertain what good character and common good means and different ways in which the naturalization department use in granting CON to applicant, sometimes the minister may deffer decision or the time to grant an application for peace sake, and your position in the country, people unemployed may not be granted provided they meet certain condition, which i am not prepare to discuss on this forum, so people must be very careful of the noise they make about delay's in decisions on their CON applications. hope that helps a bit and all the best to all applicant waiting.

Additionally, the only thing left is to push for an avenue for review if your applications is turn down rather than making noises here. :lol:

alpha_1

Post by alpha_1 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:21 pm

Finally, my citizenship approval letter arrived on Friday, 1st June :D

I applied in May 2010 for citizenship. In June 2011 I applied for LTR and got the LTR in end of April 2012. And now got approval letter.

I did not get any invitation as of yet just the letter asking to submit 950 euros which I sent to them.

I think I will get the invite for 30th August 2012 ceremony since 14th June ceremony is very close.

Its been a great forum and I found it very helpful. Thanks all who provided valuable information here.

Good Luck to all

dublintogalway

Post by dublintogalway » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:46 pm

Congrats..Mr. paddy alpha_1:)
alpha_1 wrote:Finally, my citizenship approval letter arrived on Friday, 1st June :D

I applied in May 2010 for citizenship. In June 2011 I applied for LTR and got the LTR in end of April 2012. And now got approval letter.

I did not get any invitation as of yet just the letter asking to submit 950 euros which I sent to them.

I think I will get the invite for 30th August 2012 ceremony since 14th June ceremony is very close.

Its been a great forum and I found it very helpful. Thanks all who provided valuable information here.

Good Luck to all