ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smile_alwayz
Newly Registered

Post by smile_alwayz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:49 pm

tuliprose wrote:smile_alwayz

Have they asked for current bank statement showing funds or full statement since he applied for visa?

current statement

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:59 pm

smile_alwayz wrote:

Have they asked for current bank statement showing funds or full statement since he applied for visa?

current statement
I believe he has got 28 days to submit these documents.

If he is still holding the £50,000 then he does not need to worry.

If he had withdrawn his funds before, now he can arrange the funds, keep it for next 14 days or so and get the bank statement showing both opening and closing balance of £50,000 or above.
He must have received HMRC Welcome letter, once he registered as self-employed.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

smile_alwayz
Newly Registered

Post by smile_alwayz » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:04 pm

tuliprose wrote:
smile_alwayz wrote:

current statement

If he had withdrawn his funds before, now he can arrange the funds, keep it for next 14 days or so and get the bank statement showing both opening and closing balance of £50,000 or above.
he has got only 7 days to submit the statement

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:33 pm

smile_alwayz wrote:
tuliprose wrote:
smile_alwayz wrote:

current statement

In new changes UKBA mentioned that if requested, the applicant will be given 28 days to provide the additional documents.

Applicants can request more time from case worker if he or she needs to. An in case of applicants showing overseas funds.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:39 pm

tuliprose wrote:
smile_alwayz wrote:
tuliprose wrote:
smile_alwayz wrote:

current statement

In new changes UKBA mentioned that if requested, the applicant will be given 28 days to provide the additional documents.

Applicants can request more time from case worker if he or she needs to. An in case of applicants showing overseas funds.
Hi as per my understanding and past experience its entirely upto individual case worker that how much time he / she give to submit additional or updated document and 28 days mention in the new rules changes but I guess its just for guidance purpose only or may be maximum number of days can be given will be 28.

Also could u please provide source regarding applicant requesting more time if fund held overseas.

Regards

adilzia
Member of Standing

Post by adilzia » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:52 am

rehan01 wrote:
tuliprose wrote:
smile_alwayz wrote:
tuliprose wrote:

Hi as per my understanding and past experience its entirely upto individual case worker that how much time he / she give to submit additional or updated document and 28 days mention in the new rules changes but I guess its just for guidance purpose only or may be maximum number of days can be given will be 28.

Also could u please provide source regarding applicant requesting more time if fund held overseas.

Regards

i think ukba giving 28 days to those ppl who held funds in abroad.And 7 days for those ppl who held funds in uk.

webmaster11

Post by webmaster11 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:27 am

My housemate receieved his documents today along with approval letter
Application date:4 sep2012
Bio: 14 sep 2012
Approval: 14 Feb 2013
Psw to entrepenure route. Funds maintained in Uk in personal account ..

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:27 pm

Hi Webmaster11,

Is your house mate received any query from UK BA before approval.

EXCEPTIONAL
Newly Registered

Re: ..

Post by EXCEPTIONAL » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:24 pm

Hi webmaster, congrat to your housemate, he is very lucky.
i will really appreciate if you can help us with the following question.

1) what documents did your mate send with the application. did he enclosed business plan, indemnity insurance, membership of any trade body.

2)did he received any query by phone, email or post.

3) was any of his previous application was refused. immigration history.

Thanks indeed for participation, it will be really helpful for those who are sick and tired of waiting UKBA reply.

webmaster11

Post by webmaster11 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:55 pm

la wrote:Hi Webmaster11,

Is your house mate received any query from UK BA before approval.
No he did not receive any queries

webmaster11

Re: ..

Post by webmaster11 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:57 pm

EXCEPTIONAL wrote:Hi webmaster, congrat to your housemate, he is very lucky.

1) what documents did your mate send with the application. did he enclosed business plan, indemnity insurance, membership of any trade body.

Thanks indeed for participation, it will be really helpful for those who are sick and tired of waiting UKBA reply.
He made application very simple no indeminity insurance or affilation was attached only the things like contract and marketing material was attached .. I guess his degree shows he is capable of doing business and as i said no queries were made by ukba he held his funds and still holding it a he is traveling back home

stevoxf
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by stevoxf » Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:14 pm

webmaster11 wrote:
EXCEPTIONAL wrote:Hi webmaster, congrat to your housemate, he is very lucky.

He made application very simple no indeminity insurance or affilation was attached only the things like contract and marketing material was attached .. I guess his degree shows he is capable of doing business and as i said no queries were made by ukba he held his funds and still holding it a he is traveling back home
Hi Webmaster, Please let me know when his case was decided, before or after 30 January and what degree he has? It will help us lot to understand the situation who are waiting. Thanks in advance.

webmaster11

Post by webmaster11 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:42 pm

It says 12th feb 2013 on approval letter so obviously case is decided after 30th Jan ... however he is still waiting for his BRP card which hopefully will arrive in 2,3 days

EXCEPTIONAL
Newly Registered

Post by EXCEPTIONAL » Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:10 pm

thanks alot webmaster for the reply.

smile_alwayz
Newly Registered

Post by smile_alwayz » Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:04 pm

one of my friend just told me that few of his friends who applied in aug got their visas approved in feb...so i think the ukba have started moving now...

EXCEPTIONAL
Newly Registered

Post by EXCEPTIONAL » Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:44 pm

does any one else who applied in august and gave biometrics in September recieved any reply or letter from ukba. please update

smile_alwayz
Newly Registered

Post by smile_alwayz » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:01 pm

EXCEPTIONAL wrote:does any one else who applied in august and gave biometrics in September recieved any reply or letter from ukba. please update
there is one person on a different thread who has posted that he applied in aug ...gave his biometric in sept and got his visa in feb....

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:26 pm

Guys,

it seems, some people are getting tier 1 entrepreneur visas in weeks time. It is taking longer times for some of people.

see this.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=126693

Regards,
La.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:44 pm

That's so surprising, how on earth an application submitted on 12-December-2012 can be decided by February 2013 in such a worse (delayed) situation ?

bangla
Newly Registered

Post by bangla » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:32 pm

did bio on unlucky 13 aug still no response......... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Kaiser

Post by Kaiser » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 pm

bangla wrote:did bio on unlucky 13 aug still no response......... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hi
In last post i mentioned its depends only officer some officers taking long time nd some officer taking normal time 8 weeks after biomatrix nd few officers r to much quick with in month they return the documents as my frnd applied in last year feb nd got visa in march
So dont worry nd pray for every one , every one needs doc with approval
Thnx

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Kaiser wrote:
bangla wrote:did bio on unlucky 13 aug still no response......... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hi
In last post i mentioned its depends only officer some officers taking long time nd some officer taking normal time 8 weeks after biomatrix nd few officers r to much quick with in month they return the documents as my frnd applied in last year feb nd got visa in march
So dont worry nd pray for every one , every one needs doc with approval
Thnx
yes u r right its upto case worker but case worker will only act once he got the file I guess delay is after fees deduction and assigning case to caseworker.

regards

ac2107

Post by ac2107 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Applied on 25 Jan 2013, received the bio letter today.

wanted to share the information with you guys and will update accordingly.

Application date: 25 Jan 2013
Bio letter: 20 Feb 2013
Bio enroll: 21 Feb 2013 (will do it tomorrow)
Approval: waiting

Psw to entrepenure route. All funds maintained in Uk in personal account.

EXCEPTIONAL
Newly Registered

Post by EXCEPTIONAL » Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:40 pm

No offense to the guy who got his visa quicker, i wish him all the very best.

BUT

That is a big shame for ukba. a complete insane. to process one applicant's application in approximate 3 weeks of submitting his biometrics and what about those who have been waiting for more than 6 months.
that is so ridiculous.

now what reasoning they can give to justify that they are dealing fairly with the applicants.(but i am sure they will as they always do)

the world has always been a jungle and it always will

aziz1053

number to call ukba

Post by aziz1053 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:26 pm

hi it's been more then 6 months I know they going to reply that it is in process but still I want to try. I am trying this number 0870 606 7766 it's not going through that is very annoying as number cost some pennies.. while in the end pressing the options they say this call going to be disconnected after the message what's the point ? please help if any one know's the number where I can call & ask for status of my application.
aziz1053