ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

keepsim

PEO appointment

Post by keepsim » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Hi

I have been trying to book PEO appointment SET(O) from 20 Dec onwards date (already within 42 days) but cant find a single date.

Can someone please advice whats the best way to book , I tried it mid-night as well around 00.30 most of the times it shows system error etc etc.

Its ridiculous of UKBA , even if someone is willing to shed hell alot of money one has to deal with this non-sense way of booking slots.

regards

salimisaf
Newly Registered
India

Tips for booking PEO appointments

Post by salimisaf » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:01 pm

I hope you have already taken tips from other posts, here are some below from my personal experience:

Login 10-15 mins before 00:00hrs (00:30hrs is not the best time)
Fill in all the required details and be ready
Make sure you do this on a couple of different browsers (IE,FF,Chrome, Safari,etc) Each browser remembers your login while the session is active.
So even if site crashes a number of times, you may keep trying on other browsers.
Sharp at 00:00hrs Click Next, and the site crashes :-p
Do not rush on all windows for form submission.
Keep refreshing on one window, as soon as it loads, click Next, on one of the forms.

I tried more than a week to get an appointment booked.

Dates: Appointment is only opened for 42days in advance, this can be tricky.
Say you are logging in at 23:45hrs Sunday Night to book an appointment for Monday.Forget about 42days, 6weeks sounds easy on calendar :)

If its Monday 26th Nov 2012 00:00hrs when the slots are released,
Then the new slot would be exactly 6th Monday.
That's Monday 7th Jan 2013.
You may only want to select that date while searching or leave it blank to keep it simple, the latter is advisable.

Another key is, look for multiple locations. You can amend later, which is easier than booking initial appointment.

Remember, this is just a guidance, doesn't guarantee you a seat, you might also loose it after selecting an appointment and filling in all the details :)

Keep trying, happy booking.

Good Luck,
Salim