ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal case question

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

greattreek
Newly Registered
Korea South

possible early extending dates

Post by greattreek » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:54 pm

Hi all, Thank you for taking your time to read this.

I have a question about my visa extension.

I am with Tier 2 MR visa, the expire date is 19 Feb 2019. I am trying to apply for the extension before December maybe 29th of November which is 2 month and 20 days before the expire date. Is it still okay? I searched a lot about this, and it seems that it will be okay since there is no rule about this. Is it correct and still okay nowadays?

is there any refusal cases with the reason why because applied too early? Have you seen any cases who rejected their application because they applied 3 month before the expire or too early?

Someone told me that in the case of me, then i might need to write a letter to explain why i am applying this early. Is it really necessary thing?

However, i have read the NHS fee increasing news fews ago, it seems that it will be increased in this December. Is it all confirmed? I saw many people who are doing petition about it. Will there be possibility to postpone the decision about it?

Thank you in advance!

greattreek
Newly Registered
Korea South

Refusal case question

Post by greattreek » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:56 pm

Hi all, Thank you for taking your time to read this.

I have a question regards to the refusal cases on visa extension.

I am with Tier 2 MR visa, the expire date is 19 Feb 2019. I am trying to apply for the extension before December maybe 29th of November which is 2 month and 20 days before the expire date. Is it still okay? I searched a lot about this, and it seems that it will be okay since there is no rule about this. Is it correct and still okay nowadays?

is there any refusal cases with the reason why because applied too early? Have you seen any cases who rejected their application because they applied 3 month before the expire or too early?

Someone told me that in the case of me, then i might need to write a letter to explain why i am applying this early. Is it really necessary thing?

However, i have read the NHS fee increasing news fews ago, it seems that it will be increased in this December. Is it all confirmed? I saw many people who are doing petition about it. Will there be possibility to postpone the decision about it?

Thank you in advance!