ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR from Spouse Visa Financial requirement query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

y2kmocho
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR from Spouse Visa Financial requirement query

Post by y2kmocho » Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:09 pm

Hello,

Hope someone can help me with this query please.

I can apply for ILR for my wife under Spouse Visa settlement end of this year. She would be in the UK for 5 years by then.

A query on the financial requirement. I can see on the news they have changed the minimum requirement to 29k but also mentioned if you are already in the UK then this won't be applied and 18.6k will suffice?

Does this include ILR applications so 18.6k will suffice or just extensions only.

Would appreciate any clarity and support. Thank you.

Thanks
Y2kmocho

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: ILR from Spouse Visa Financial requirement query

Post by Casa » Sun Jun 09, 2024 1:41 pm

y2kmocho wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2024 12:09 pm
Hello,

Hope someone can help me with this query please.

I can apply for ILR for my wife under Spouse Visa settlement end of this year. She would be in the UK for 5 years by then.

A query on the financial requirement. I can see on the news they have changed the minimum requirement to 29k but also mentioned if you are already in the UK then this won't be applied and 18.6k will suffice?

Does this include ILR applications so 18.6k will suffice or just extensions only.

Would appreciate any clarity and support. Thank you.

Thanks
Y2kmocho
You're covered for ILR with the £18.600 annual income level.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

y2kmocho
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: ILR from Spouse Visa Financial requirement query

Post by y2kmocho » Sun Jun 09, 2024 6:54 pm

Thank You.