ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa debit card for Payment ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

leonardas
Newly Registered

Visa debit card for Payment ?

Post by leonardas » Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Hi All,

Can anyone please confirm that the payment for Teir -1 (General) Visa is accepted by Visa debit card aswell ?

The application for mention only about the Delta and Mastero card for debit card payment which my friend does not have.

He only holds a visa debit card from HSBC bank. Is it completely Okay to fill in the Visa debit card details ?

Reg,
Leo

winber

Post by winber » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:03 pm

It should be fine. I paid with a Barclays Visa debit card, and there is no mention of Delta on it.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Visa debit card for Payment ?

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:37 am

leonardas wrote:Hi All,

Can anyone please confirm that the payment for Teir -1 (General) Visa is accepted by Visa debit card aswell ?

The application for mention only about the Delta and Mastero card for debit card payment which my friend does not have.

He only holds a visa debit card from HSBC bank. Is it completely Okay to fill in the Visa debit card details ?

Reg,
Leo
Yes.. it shd be fine.. i used the same HSBC Visa Debit Card only thing is it does not have the issue no.. which can be left blank..

ram2333
Newly Registered

Missed Fee Payment by a card

Post by ram2333 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Hi,

I have a different problem, I missed my fee payment due to the issue related to the card, can any one help me with that situation.

I posted a message :

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 873#306873

thanks for your help.