ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where can i get help about permanant recidency on this forum

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, CR001, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix

hunpak
Member of Standing

Where can i get help about permanant recidency on this forum

Post by hunpak » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:13 pm

Hi friends

Where can i get help with the required documents and info about permanent residency for an EEA national.

the situation is that.
the EEA national is in Britain for 6 and half years but for the first two years there is no record available other than entry stamp on passport in 2003 and registering with GP.

because the candidate was unemployed and was in a search of a Job for two years. but from 2005 till date the candidate is bin working full time and paying all the taxes.

so how can i get help on it?

keshgrover
Member of Standing

Re: Where can i get help about permanant recidency on this f

Post by keshgrover » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:59 pm

hunpak wrote:Hi friends

Where can i get help with the required documents and info about permanent residency for an EEA national.

the situation is that.
the EEA national is in Britain for 6 and half years but for the first two years there is no record available other than entry stamp on passport in 2003 and registering with GP.

because the candidate was unemployed and was in a search of a Job for two years. but from 2005 till date the candidate is bin working full time and paying all the taxes.

so how can i get help on it?
The PR merely confirms your rights in the country. And a citizen of Member state acquires it automatically once they reach their 5th anniversary of using treaty rights. You can apply for British Citizenship now if you want to. A life in uk test certificate will be needed. Rest information can be found in the following link :

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucit ... ropeanlaw/
KESH