ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

letter of reconsideration for canada visit visa refusal

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DreamHC
Newly Registered
Pakistan

letter of reconsideration for canada visit visa refusal

Post by DreamHC » Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:57 am

Respected Forums members,

My friend applied for Canadian visit visa from Pakistan he got refuse without any proper reason in refusal letter. He is asking me that he want to file appeal for reopening of his case. I have few questions regarding that, which are listed below:

1. is there any fee he needs to pay for his reconsideration/appeal?
2. is there any specific form for that or just he needs to write letter?
3. if only letter then where he should submit it or file it? from his IRCC account or any other site or any email address?
4. How long it will take to decide?

I shall be very thankful for earlier response
Regards

Ticktack
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: letter of reconsideration for canada visit visa refusal

Post by Ticktack » Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:48 am

DreamHC wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:57 am
Respected Forums members,

My friend applied for Canadian visit visa from Pakistan he got refuse without any proper reason in refusal letter. He is asking me that he want to file appeal for reopening of his case. I have few questions regarding that, which are listed below:

1. is there any fee he needs to pay for his reconsideration/appeal?
2. is there any specific form for that or just he needs to write letter?
3. if only letter then where he should submit it or file it? from his IRCC account or any other site or any email address?
4. How long it will take to decide?

I shall be very thankful for earlier response
Regards
There is no formal appeal process if your application for a temporary resident visa (TRV) is refused. When your Canadian TRV is refused, it's similar to the US B1/B2 refusal because there's just a generic refusal.
They never go in-depth into what you did wrong, what documents you didn't submit and primary reason for refusal. They just refuse. I'm sure the appeal process would take forever if you tried one. The application takes a long time, so I'm sure the appeal is worse.

By any chance, has your friend applied for a USA visa before and likely got denied?
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!

DreamHC
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by DreamHC » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:10 am

Thanks for your kind reply and I have explained your reply to him but he still insist to file appeal.
No, he never applied for B1/B2 ever. humbly requesting if there is any link about any information or submission kindly post it for me.

DreamHC
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by DreamHC » Thu Oct 26, 2023 7:14 am

Dear ones,
my main Question still remains unanswered. If there any email address/website where I will file appeal against Canadian Visit Visa refusal on behalf of my friend? I shall be very thankful for earlier response.

Regards