ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

mistake of scanned document

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

goodpartner
Ukraine

Citizenship missed stamps and referees

Post by goodpartner » Fri May 03, 2024 12:58 am

Good afternoon,

I would really appreciate some help.

I have already prepared my application for citizenship and noticed that I miss stamps in passports because they did not stamp literally in 70% of my trips. I am non-EU citizen with Settled status (EU SETTLEMENT SCHEME ROUTE).

I have p60 for 5 years of my residency but I do not have full year p60 for the last year once I get ILR.(I left my Job the month I got SETTLED STATUS)

I have documents from home office that I was in the UK to enrol my biometrics, also two months payslips and a letter from HMRC I received in regard to self-assessment. ( all of that for the different period).

I have stamps inbound and outbound in Turkey (my last trip) surely, logically it can be shown that I returned to the UK. but no stamp :( in the uK...

What is your thoughts/advices? Please do respond if you know.

Also, I have referee one is a British citizen and another is a person with ILR (SOLICITOR). However, I have read that two referees must be British. Am I correct about this?

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: Citizenship missed stamps and referees

Post by contorted_svy » Fri May 03, 2024 7:16 am

You can supply the P60s and the tax return + SA302 (Theblatter two including for the last tax year) and exolain in a cover letter.

One referee must be British and over 25, the other one must be a qualified professional. Your referees seem ok.
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.

goodpartner
Ukraine

mistake of scanned document

Post by goodpartner » Mon May 20, 2024 7:47 pm

Good afternoon,

I applied for naturalisation. I have uploaded some documents of my residency. for 5 years since my passport were not stamped all the time. Also, I have bought a service during my biometric for scanning documents. The guy who was taking my biometrics was supposed to scan documents such as 2 references, my uni degree as proof of English, passport and BRP.

After submitting my biometrics, I decided to check whether everything was uploaded and noticed that 4 documents were uploaded not 5. 3 documents for mandatory field and 1 document for optional.

Not possible to check because when they upload scanned documents, they don't categorise them.

Now, I am started to be worried that he did not scanned my passport because I did not see him putting passport into scanner (except the one before him) I don't know, maybe he forgot.

Very stupid thought came to my mind to withdraw application and reapply? Or that would be insane??

I would appreciate for your help!

contorted_svy
Respected Guru
Italy

Re: mistake of scanned document

Post by contorted_svy » Tue May 21, 2024 1:08 am

If you have a doubt, you can scan documents, attach them to an email and send them to UKVI explaining your doubt. If something was missing they would try to contact you first rather than just rejecting your application (especially something like your passport).
All advice comes from personal research and experience and should not be regarded as professional opinion.