ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

wrong info on previous application

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

haz2010
Newly Registered

wrong info on previous application

Post by haz2010 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:42 pm

I have realised that I put in some wrong info on a previous visit visa application I did for my fiance. That visa application was refused. We are getting married in Spain next month and I will then be applying again for him for a Spouse visa and obviously want to put in the correct information but am so worried about my previous mistake. I can only say that I was heavily pregnant when I filled out the form for him and desperate for him to be with me in the UK for the birth of our son which led me to rush the application.

Also, I want to submit my phone bills for the application to show contact but what happens if the visa is again refused and I want to make another application in the future and they have all the original documents?

Would appreciate any help as am very worried about the whole visa application.

Thanks

Kitty

Post by Kitty » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:31 pm

haz2010, what was the nature of the wrong information?

Also, what were the reasons given for refusal?

Re. the phone bills, you must submit original documents with your application. They should return them when they make their decision, whatever that may be. If you are worried about them wanting to keep documents, submit originals and copies.

haz2010
Newly Registered

Post by haz2010 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Thanks Kitty for your reply regarding the phone bills.

In regards to the wrong information, it was the names of his parents that I got wrong and I made an error with his mum's date of birth.

The reason the visit visa was refused was because they did not believe he would return to Spain and previous immigration history of overstaying in Spain.

Any further help would be greatly appreciated.