ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spousal visa and sending money

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry
rahi
Newly Registered

spousal visa and sending money

Post by rahi » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:39 am

Hi
I need advice please
I want to send money to my wife in my country so that I can keep Proof of reciept which shows that I was sending money to her for visa purposes
I donot know If westener Union is ok to send money I think If ypu send money through western union they will only give You the Photo copy of the reciept how much money did you send Idont no if it is good proof or not.
Thank you

haz2010
Newly Registered

Post by haz2010 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:27 am

Western Union use carbon copy paper (I think this is what it is called) so you get a copy of the details and they keep the front page and give you the copy page.

The page will show the receivers details the senders details, the amount expected and where you are expecting the money to come from ( country and city). Then it is signed by the western union operator.

I am planning on using these in my partners visa application too.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:49 am

You can use any money exchangers. They will give you a receipt for the payment that you have sent. That is good enough proof.

Best ones to use are official banks ( if you have one near you)

rahi
Newly Registered

Post by rahi » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:47 pm

Thank you for reply

Yes I use western union they use carbon copy but when my wife recevied money in pakistan they give proper receipt I mean that reciept there receiver details like Name address National ID Number Telephone Number
MTCN number Date and time Money was recieved Agent Amount received Originating country where it was sent from Amount sent and there will be Sender Name As well as stamp cash paid I think this will be best to use along with carbon copy
Can any one please confirm this please.
Thank you