ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

April Ceremony Now Full

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tuathanach

April Ceremony Now Full

Post by tuathanach » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:39 am

Hi there,

Just thought i'd let you guys know that I got an e-mail today from INIS and they told me that April's Ceremony is now fully subscribed to.

zepman
Mood:
Ireland

Re: April Ceremony Now Full

Post by zepman » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:34 pm

tuathanach wrote:Hi there,

Just thought i'd let you guys know that I got an e-mail today from INIS and they told me that April's Ceremony is now fully subscribed to.
Ye scaremonger! :twisted:

I made my fee payment a month ago and have been fairly confident that I will be invited to an April ceremony. However, your post got me wondering if it means everyone else has got their invites already. So I wrote to INIS to check where I stand and was told I will be scheduled to attend one of the ceremonies due to take place on April 21st. :)

tuathanach

Post by tuathanach » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:39 pm

Ah yes, you're probably right. i assume they've sent out invites to fill the entire ceremony. :)

madmedman
Pakistan

Post by madmedman » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:22 pm

indianzeppelin wrote:

I made my fee payment a month ago and have been fairly confident that I will be invited to an April ceremony. However, your post got me wondering if it means everyone else has got their invites already. So I wrote to INIS to check where I stand and was told I will be scheduled to attend one of the ceremonies due to take place on April 21st. :)
Hey. Good to know I am not the only one waiting.

By the way, I rang them yesterday and was told the same thing they told you.
They also said they haven't started sending invites yet.
Fingers crossed.

zepman
Mood:
Ireland

Post by zepman » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:44 am

madmedman wrote:
indianzeppelin wrote:

Hey. Good to know I am not the only one waiting.

By the way, I rang them yesterday and was told the same thing they told you.
They also said they haven't started sending invites yet.
Fingers crossed.

They might have sent out a small number of invites, based on a couple of people on here reporting that they got their invites already. But the bulk of the invites are still to be sent out (based on the wording of their response - "...you will be scheduled to attend a Citizenship Ceremony...").

So, when they say "April's Ceremony is now fully subscribed to", they're only saying that their list of invitees is full and they will not be adding more people to it.

madmedman
Pakistan

Post by madmedman » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:09 pm

indianzeppelin wrote:

They might have sent out a small number of invites, based on a couple of people on here reporting that they got their invites already. But the bulk of the invites are still to be sent out (based on the wording of their response - "...you will be scheduled to attend a Citizenship Ceremony...").

So, when they say "April's Ceremony is now fully subscribed to", they're only saying that their list of invitees is full and they will not be adding more people to it.
That makes perfect sense. The lady on the phone also said that the certificates are already printed and that they will be sending out invites shortly.

I hope we'll get ours in the coming days.
Already have booked a parking space in the CCD car park :)